Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Unlimited Custom Options for Products with Infinite Variants

COZY DETAILZ

so far so good - still uploading products and different options so have not seen real life and customers feedback - bus solves a lot, since shopify itself does not have many variants to add on a single product - so hopefully this one will solve it ;-) - thank you.

October 14, 2019

Hi there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. If you ever need any help in regards to Shopify, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Also, best of luck with the launch of your store!

Golfer Fanatic

I needed to add the section where customers can add their names. I ran into a problem in doing so. I reached out for support, and I received great support in a very timely manner. Very happy with their service.

October 14, 2019

Thanks so much for leaving us a review of Product Options app and our customer service team - we're glad to hear our team was able to help you out with what you needed. :-)

We look forward to seeing your website once it's launched - good luck!

gutgeschenkt

Very helpful. My problem was solved immediately, thank you. The support is very friendly and tried very hard to fix my problem as soon as possible.

October 14, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're really happy to hear that our team was able to sort things out for you! Please let us know if you need anything else and we'd be glad to help.

Markjet Inc.

Chose this app as it looked to fit our store's needs. The settings are easy to understand and navigate. We were having issues with the installation, as the auto-install missed installing a few snippets, and we couldn't see the selections or the new price reflected in the cart/checkout.

Contacted support and they were very helpful and responsive. We had the issue resolved in no time! I'd recommend.

October 11, 2019

Hey there, thanks very much for the review! We're really glad to hear that you're loving the app and the experience you have had with us thus far. :-)

We understand that adding our app's codes could be a bit overwhelming, but we are working hard to improve our Support Documents to assist you, and, we have a bunch of Shopify Experts with us who are willing to go above and beyond to customize it further to match your theme design.

We aim to provide the best in what we do! We really appreciate your review, and hope you continue loving Product Options app- please let us know if we can help any further!

The Surfboard Warehouse NZ

This is good but the customer service team is excellent! I've had a few issues but they've been reliable and extremely quick to respond. 10/10 would reccomend

October 10, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for the review; we're really glad to hear that our customer support team was able to get everything worked out for you! Our experts really have a lot of knowledge to make sure everything is running smoothly for our merchants.

We are happy to have you. :-) Thanks so much for trying us out!

Pawstrip

What I love is that they are always willing to help and go above and beyond if I have an issue. Which it sometimes seems to glitch a lot, but I've learned it's cause of my theme choice or other apps interfering with their app. So that's sometimes a drag, but always happy they are there to help me!

October 9, 2019

MeroWings

Works as expected. I had to add `< div id="hulkapps_custom_options_{{ product.id }}" >< /div >` to my `snippets/product.liquid` file. Search for `product.variants`, hope it'll help somebody.

October 8, 2019

Hi there! We're sorry to hear that you didn't like the app initially - since it can be difficult to work with code, we always offer support from our specialists to help with the installation, and if desired, some customization of Product Options app so it better fits your theme. :-)

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review; we're glad to hear that our team was able to get things working properly for you, so you could see the app for what it truly is!

Please let us know if you need any assistance in the future; we'd be happy to help again. Good luck with your store's launch!!

Shop Forever Now

I installed the app in a matter of seconds. The plugin initially had a conflict with the theme that I was using so I contacted the support team, and they had it sorted in a matter of hours, which is pretty good given the time difference. So far it is working like a charm and I absolutely love it. Thanks, heaps for a very user-friendly App. shopforevernow.com (shameless plug - sorry!)

October 7, 2019

Thanks so much for the review; we're glad to hear that our support team was able to work quickly and efficiently to get everything working on your store! That's certainly what we aim for, as we want our merchants to be as successful as possible. :-)

shopforevernow.com has some lovely customization options! Keep it up!

Making of a Mom

This app helped me take a product that needed 5 variants and add it to my store. The auto install seemed to work great, and I did get some help from the developers as well. They were very patient and made everything work perfectly, even after I needed help multiple times! I'm so excited to have this app help me sell exactly the way I want to!

October 7, 2019

Thanks very much for the review! We're so glad that our customer support team was able to provide you the amazing support that we strive for. :-)

Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help!

The Cookie Company LA

This app is useful at it's free level. Customer service was great! I asked them to help me make some changes to the app that are not out of the box and they did it!

October 4, 2019

Thank you so much for appreciating our efforts!
Our team is committed to providing you the best experience in Shopify Marketplace. And we're glad we could achieve the desired outcome for you.