Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Infinite Options for Custom Products with Infinite Variants

Marloweville

Great app. The only app I could find to add a simple add on option to my products in a simple way that would add an extra cost. the hulk team very kindly install it for me when I was having trouble and were really fast to get back to me with help. One very happy customer thanks so much

March 8, 2019

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your support. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

San Antonio Spurs Man Cave

This app helps on providing customers customization options cleanly and easily. In addition, the app's tech support helped my store in installing their app when I switched themes. Very well pleased.

March 8, 2019

Thanks for the kind words.We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Rezuno Case

Superb app. The customer support is always ready to help. We had a problem with the pictures of variant with the installation. Don't worry. This is a small matter that can be fixed by just letting the support know. Overall, the app itself is comparable to similar paid apps in the store with the features it offers. I give 5-stars for the team at HulkApps.

Headbandsforsophia

The product support just blew me away. The team is supporting me at all hours, which I'm very thankful for. I made a little oops initially when trying to install the code into my theme and they were able to find that I pasted the same code twice in one of my pages.

A week later as I'm ramping up my site, I'm finding it super easy to add product options on my listing for accessories. I can update the same option for many listings at once, and make it as simple or complex as I need it to be. I'm looking forward to trying other hulk products soon!

March 8, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind words. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

Louis Redfield Artisan Adornments

this app is a great free product options app with price variations thats working well for me

March 8, 2019

Thanks for the kind words. We really appreciate it.

Ava Lola Organics

Great app, love the options and they were super helpful with getting me set up

March 8, 2019

Thanks for the kind words. We really appreciate it.

Bambam Boom

Love the app. Support is suuuper helpful.
What I needed was to create an option for monogrammed products... increasing or adding extra $ to the product of course. This app does that. You have to be a bit creative on how to achieve it - it'd be awesome if they could provide scenarios for common requests like that because it would prob save everyone a long time on setup/support. But 100% worth it. Thank you!
A feature request for the pipeline: I'd also add a functionality for cases like mine (monogramed product) that on the little question mark - is it maybe called toolbox? - we could add a preview/image of how the product would look if that option is selected. This other app called Product Personalizer makes a really cool real-time edit to the featured photo to show how the personalization would look.... if this app has that it would just be IMPOSSIBLE TO BEAT.
Again, 100% worth it. Thank you!

March 8, 2019

Thank you for your review. If you need further assistance feel free to reach on support@hulkcode.com, we would be glad to assist you.

Studio 223 Az

The only thing I don't like about this app is that I didn't find it sooner! It works WAY better than the product options app I used previously that I paid a monthly fee for - and this one is FREE. I haven't had any issues with it and it integrates nicely into my website. I had trouble figuring out how to install it, but they helped me and had it installed for me within a few days. I am so happy I found this app!

Dans Custom Portraits

I'm giving this app 5*s even though it wasn't the app I stuck with. Let me tell you why you should give this app ago. From what I've tried in the free product options apps this offers the most features that many paid apps offer.

It was a little difficult to get my head around how the conditional options worked but once I become familiar it just made sense. I would have kept this app if I didn't have the js conflicts and theme dramas.

Considering the apps Free!! Hulk Support was prompt and helped to fix many things that didn't mesh well with my theme. Much respect for the hulk team that worked hard solving many of the issues. The jquery conflicts with my theme, unfortunately, caused page errors on all my pages. :(

Ishowjewelryshop

Great customer service, definitely recommended