Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Infinite Options for Custom Products with Infinite Variants

Nothingbutstring

Great app, and I love how it looks on my site. I can't believe they provide such a wonderful service for free. I'm looking forward to getting some of their other apps. They are more than willing to do the install for you if you need help, just be prepared to have it take a few days. They are super busy, but they will get to you and it is worth the wait.

March 8, 2019

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

Peachy Brass

Loved the service that Hulk App provided to our company. They were open to my questions and didn't hesitate with helping us.

March 8, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!

Scentmatchers

I honestly can't believe they provide this level of service on a free app. Thank you to the Hulk team! It's also the only app that allows me to upload my options list via .csv which is important to me with 1500 options that occasionally change and need to be in alphabetical order.

Unique Candle Company

I am not a coder and tried walking through the installation steps but only got it working partially. Reached out to their support, not knowing what to expect for a free app, but they didn't just give me a couple words of advice, they actually fixed all the coding themselves and had it up and running quickly.

Impressive service and functionality for a paid app, much less a free app.

Ceized

Great service, helped me with everything that I needed!

Diymoon

excellently & fast service, thank you very much!

Strongly recommend!!!

The La Garden

I had an amazing experience with customer service, the perfect app for anyone who is not code savvy. It has a seamless integration to your existing theme as well.

March 8, 2019

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your support. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

Saman Fashion

HulkApps helped me with the installation at my Shopify´s Icon themed store. After that, I was able to include in minutes an important Retail / Wholesale option to my products.

March 8, 2019

hank you so much for your response. We’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

Lisse Robes

Excellent support team! I had a problem in installing the app but they responded quickly and fixed it fast. This free app is a great help to small online businesses like mine!

Sit Healthier

Not sure how is this App is free. It is an amazing App and support is top notch. Thanks, guys.