Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Unlimited Custom Options for Products with Infinite Variants

Pawstrip

What I love is that they are always willing to help and go above and beyond if I have an issue. Which it sometimes seems to glitch a lot, but I've learned it's cause of my theme choice or other apps interfering with their app. So that's sometimes a drag, but always happy they are there to help me!

October 9, 2019

Hey there, thanks very much for the review! We're really glad to hear that you're loving the app and the experience you have had with us thus far. :-)

We aim to provide the best in what we do! We really appreciate your review, and hope you continue loving Product Options app- please let us know if we can help any further!

MeroWings

Works as expected. I had to add `< div id="hulkapps_custom_options_{{ product.id }}" >< /div >` to my `snippets/product.liquid` file. Search for `product.variants`, hope it'll help somebody.

October 8, 2019

Hi there! We're sorry to hear that you didn't like the app initially - since it can be difficult to work with code, we always offer support from our specialists to help with the installation, and if desired, some customization of Product Options app so it better fits your theme. :-)

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review; we're glad to hear that our team was able to get things working properly for you, so you could see the app for what it truly is!

Please let us know if you need any assistance in the future; we'd be happy to help again. Good luck with your store's launch!!

Shop Forever Now

I installed the app in a matter of seconds. The plugin initially had a conflict with the theme that I was using so I contacted the support team, and they had it sorted in a matter of hours, which is pretty good given the time difference. So far it is working like a charm and I absolutely love it. Thanks, heaps for a very user-friendly App. shopforevernow.com (shameless plug - sorry!)

October 7, 2019

Thanks so much for the review; we're glad to hear that our support team was able to work quickly and efficiently to get everything working on your store! That's certainly what we aim for, as we want our merchants to be as successful as possible. :-)

shopforevernow.com has some lovely customization options! Keep it up!

Making of a Mom

This app helped me take a product that needed 5 variants and add it to my store. The auto install seemed to work great, and I did get some help from the developers as well. They were very patient and made everything work perfectly, even after I needed help multiple times! I'm so excited to have this app help me sell exactly the way I want to!

October 7, 2019

Thanks very much for the review! We're so glad that our customer support team was able to provide you the amazing support that we strive for. :-)

Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help!

The Cookie Company LA

This app is useful at it's free level. Customer service was great! I asked them to help me make some changes to the app that are not out of the box and they did it!

October 4, 2019

Thank you so much for appreciating our efforts!
Our team is committed to providing you the best experience in Shopify Marketplace. And we're glad we could achieve the desired outcome for you.

Skin Pi

We use this app to help bundle products. It gives us the ability to still add a discount code at checkout.

October 4, 2019

Thanks very much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're glad to hear that you're enjoying our app, and you were able to take advantage of the existing discount code at checkout!

Love your wide array of products, especially the lip elixir 100 series!

Roof Top Overland

I needed this app as I am now selling products that have more than 3 variants. Easy to set up and use. Good tech support.

October 3, 2019

Thanks so much for your kind review- we're really glad to hear you're happy with the convenience of using our app! Please let us know if you need anything else; we'd be glad to assist again.

Peachicks Baby Gifts

I can't say enough about how incredible the support is from Hulk apps.Even though I had the free plan their support team spent a lot of time with me helping me customize my fields.

October 3, 2019

Hey there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review of our app, and the kind words about our support team! We're really glad to hear that you are enjoying the functionality of Custom Product Offers. And, we're so glad our Shopify experts could help you out with your questions so far!

Please let us know if we can assist any further. :-) Your array of baby gifting items are super cool! We look forward to seeing your success by offering customizations!

expressionsbydeana

I used this app to help me use monogram in my business. The team was so nice, and very helpful. They answered me back within 48 hours and assisted me in making this possible for free. I am so excited to have a website that I made with my iPad and this app made it possible. Thank you so much for your assistance, kindness, and I would highly recommend the hulk team with Infinite Product Options.

October 2, 2019

Thank you very much for the inspiring review! It means a lot to all our team :).

Carrie Cramer Fine Jewelry

This app does just about everything I could ask out of a product options app, and I was told that I can make changes on the paid version and switch back to the free version and my premium options will still be working. I thank them for allowing this and want to share it. Thank you hulk apps. You'll still get a lot of money out of me because I'll be using your app on all of my sites for as long as I am developing. You deserve it.

September 24, 2019

We're incredibly grateful and super excited to welcome you in our Hulk family. It was a pleasure collaborating with you.
We hope you continue using our apps and services in all your client's sites!

Cheers!