Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Unlimited Custom Options for Products with Infinite Variants

ThatDaily

I Love this app! Everything is so much better than a version I was paying for before! Hulk Apps are smashing the game at the moment.

I need some support tho... all previous and new uploads are automatically given the options Vinyl Colour, and these products, in particular, do not need that option set. This is messing with my store, can someone please help.

November 11, 2019

Thank you for you support! We're glad that you reaching out. Our team will get in touch with you right away!

3D Horizon

Excellent! If the app itself wasn't good enough (which it is!) you should really check out their support. A*

November 6, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for the review, we really appreciate your kind words and support. We love being a great solution for our merchants.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need any assistance again!

petcameo

Excellent customer service! App works great! Functioning as described, I totally recommend as an options app!

November 4, 2019

We love hearing that the app is perfectly integrated onto your store and working as it should! Thanks so much for the review.

Lock'n Stitch

This is app is seriously kickass. I am still familiarizing myself with it but I can see the potential this has. The support team that Hulk provides is on point. Game changer!

November 4, 2019

Hi there! We're so glad to hear that our support team was able to get you sorted with Product Options setup and show you how to get it configured to meet your store's needs.

We recommend you to try the Sales Pop app. It’s one of our newer offerings. Give it a shot sometime!

Garden of Wigs

This app is perfect! No issues so far. It does everything I needed it for.

November 4, 2019

We’re so glad you had a good experience. Our Volume Discount app also goes really well with the Product Options app; Its one of our most installed app. Do give it a try sometime!

Paw Deck

Their customer service is awesome. Though I face some problems installing their app but overall it's an excellent app.

Ox & Ram

Support have been very helpful and prompt with working around issues such as integrating with our Theme, along with general tweaks and usability improvements.

PEAX - ピークスオンラインストア

I like it very much because it allows complex customization.

Also, I couldn't use the automatic installation for the theme I was using, but the support set up immediately!

November 4, 2019

Hi there! We're sorry to hear that you ran into some issues with proper code installation for your store's theme. We're glad to hear that our support team was able to get things sorted for you so quickly! Please let us know if we can assist with anything else. :-)

Gifting Moon

I found this app perfect for what I needed - having boxes on product pages for customers to leave personalisation information. It didn't take me long to work out how to add different options to different products. It makes my shop look a lot more professional.

November 4, 2019

Thank you again for the review! We appreciate it, and are glad our app has proved to be the right solution for your store. Cheers!

Lieblingsbändchen

Diese App ist sehr nützlich und wichtig für mich wenn es darum geht, meine Produkte personalisieren zu können. Wenn ich nicht weiter gekommen bin, hat mich der Support bestens unterstützt! Ich bin sehr zufrieden! Macht weiter so.

November 4, 2019

Thank you so much for your support. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; we look forward to helping you again!