Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Infinite Options for Custom Products with Infinite Variants

bhhspenfed

Just what we needed! After a couple of issues with our theme, they were more than helpful to inspect our issue and fix it quickly! Probably the fastest development/support team we've ever worked with.

January 31, 2020

The app looks great on your store! We definitely pride ourselves on offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

victorusbeauty

very efficient and always on time to help and very professional too, had a few hiccup with the discount code, sent them a message & issue was done before i could even followup with them

January 31, 2020

Hi there. I just wanted to apologize that our installer didn't work correctly. We always offer free installations when it comes to Product Options App, and would love to get this app installed properly for you. Since there are so many themes, sometimes it requires a little extra love from one of our specialists to get the code implemented properly.

We're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Tuffy Brooks Sporting Goods

App is very useful for adding custom options. We sell spirit wear so giving people the ability to customize and items with names and numbers is great. This app makes it very easy to offer many options and charge for them.

January 30, 2020

Hi there!
The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review.

We look forward to seeing your continued success. :)

CakeArtelier

The apps is quite easy to use once you get a hand of it. The support team is extremely efficient on solutions providing. Great app.

January 29, 2020

Thank you for your kind words! We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Alan's Custom Tees

Have 3 of their apps and work perfect. Great support team. Strongly recommend
The options app lets me give my customers the opportunity to add or customize their apparel in a simple way

January 29, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

We have more fun stuff coming for you in 2020, so watch out!

Zanio

Nice experience, the support team is very kind and also always avaiable. Great job and nice to find this amazing app! Thumbs up and high recommend! :)

January 29, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Best of luck with your business! We look forward to seeing your continued success.

HelloCocinero

I was looking for an application to add options to my products, and this has been the best I have found, they have the best customer service in the world, they solved me a problem in less than 4 hours with my Shopify theme. The best customer support I ever saw.

January 28, 2020

Hi there!

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review. We definitely pride ourselves on offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get a prompt resolution from some of our great specialists!

We look forward to seeing your continued success.

Atlantic Elite

This app makes Multiple options super easy. I was having issues going in and adding more options. I love it!

January 27, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience;

Kochschutz-Druck

had a problem with some color settings, asked the support and they got back immediately. nice app and nice support!

January 27, 2020

Thank you! We are known for exceptional support, and we're so glad are glad that our customer service team was able to work them out for you! We appreciate the kind words about our products and support. :-)

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Trapézio Galeria

The team is quick and efficient to solve problems
..................................................

January 27, 2020

Thank you so much! We're glad to hear that you were able to get some assistance from our awesome support team! We appreciate the kind words. :-)