Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Infinite Options for Custom Products with Infinite Variants

Saman Fashion

HulkApps helped me with the installation at my Shopify´s Icon themed store. After that, I was able to include in minutes an important Retail / Wholesale option to my products.

March 8, 2019

hank you so much for your response. We’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

Lisse Robes

Excellent support team! I had a problem in installing the app but they responded quickly and fixed it fast. This free app is a great help to small online businesses like mine!

March 8, 2019

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your support. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

Sit Healthier

Not sure how is this App is free. It is an amazing App and support is top notch. Thanks, guys.

Wild Child Bikes

This app is up to par with the paid versions and WAY better than the other popular options app.

The installation isn't the easiest (for my theme, I assume its easier with more "standard" themes) but the customer service is spot on and helped me out. I was fully functioning in no time!

One thing I wish it did was inventory control. Say I had an option on a product but that options could also be bought as a stand-alone item from its own product page. When someone adds the option to the aforementioned product I wish it would update the inventory count on the options own product page.

Kind Garden Supply

It's easy to use and works great on my site. I was using Infinite Options, but to add price increases w/an option in their app you have to associate a product with the price you wanted to add. Not only, was that more time consuming, but it didn't make sense when I wanted to give discounts when items were bundled together. The Hulk Product Options app gives me more flexibility and options (literally) of ways to add options to my store. I'll use it on all my sites in the future.

Winecoolersusa

I have 3 stores and their customer support helped my install on them all. This thing works perfectly.

Homesafesusa

Perfect app. Their team was able to make it work with my theme. Highly recommended.

Rines And Wheels

very good and friendly help from support team . i highly recommend this apps from hulk apps I'm very happy . thank you for the team.

Dynamic Motion Usa

Easily the best product options app available. Superb customer service as well.

Bifold Box

Fantastic customer services, they helped me with everything and i would definitely recommend to everyone. I will be using this company again, thank you :)