Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Unlimited Custom Options for Products with Infinite Variants

L'Univers Otaku

I have got a few issues at first, but the support helped solve everything and i am pretty impressed by their work and i totally recommend them

Swag Store

I use this app to provide more custom options for my customers and it’s wonderful. I had a little trouble figuring out how to get it set up but the help team at Hulkapps helped me and showed me step by step how they fixed my problem. I’ve had a wonderful experience.

September 5, 2019

Hey there,

Thank you for your kind review. Our team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote :)
Please feel free reach out to support@hulkcode.com with any further concerns or suggestions you wish to share.

Little Label & Design Loft

The customer service is absolutely outstanding! I am so impressed. The customer service team are dedicated to prompt, friendly, and professional service. I am not very tech savvy so needed some help with the whole integration process. They took over and showed me exactly what to do. Cannot fault my experience so far . I definitely recommend this app 100%.

August 28, 2019

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review.

We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words.

Barn Catz Studio

The app does provide "Infinite Options"! Pleased with the final result. Took some help from the developer Hulk/apps to get it to work in my scenario. But Hulk/apps was very patient and made it work for me. Great service for a free app!

August 27, 2019

We are always ready to customize our app to suit the store's needs. Thank you for your patience!
Our customer support team is thrilled to hear that you are happy with their service. :)

East & West

This app works like magic! Love it. The support team is also commendable. Shopify's native discount function was not working properly with the Infinite Product Options app. I logged a ticket with the support team and they fixed the problem in a day. Thank you HulkApps!!

August 26, 2019

Thank you for your kind review. Your support means a lot to us and our team is super excited to help you.

Launch Sunday

The app is easy to use and even the free version has a lot of great options! Support tickets submitted are addressed and resolved quickly.

August 14, 2019

Thank you for your kind words. I'm delighted to hear that you had such a great experience interacting with our customer support team. I completely understand how rewarding it can feel when your problem is solved quickly, and I'm glad to hear that our support team was able to accomplish that for you.

Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any more questions, comments, or concerns.

Farmhouse Metals

This really changed the game for my store. I did hit some bumps at first, but they went above and beyond to help my store and where the code was messed (not from them) They answered all my questions and when I was still lost on where to find a specific line of code, they took it upon themselves went in a fixed everything for me. I couldn't thank them enough

August 10, 2019

You're special to us and we can't wait to see how our app performs on your r site. Thank you for giving us 5-stars!

MYSEXZONE

Thank you for providing a great app. It helps me a lot. I REALLY like the swatch option, that is amazing for my clients to choose a lot of product option.

August 5, 2019

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy to hear that a free feature of our app works great for your client's needs. If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to reach out to our Support Team.

Thank you.

Build-A-Bonnet

Where do I start? Such an amazing team. Any and every time assistance is requested it’s received quickly. In love with the application. One application my business relies.

July 25, 2019

Thank you for your kind words. We're delighted to have you onboard!

Bulging Gift Baskets Vancouver

This is an essential app for my business! it controls all of the product options and customizations for my business and presents them clearly on the order page to keep everything on one place.

July 25, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience. :) Don't hesitate to reach our Support team if you need any assistance for your Shopify store.