Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Infinite Options for Custom Products with Infinite Variants

The overall rating is calculated to reflect the app's most recent performance instead of an average off all reviews.

Vinyl Solutions Custom Decals

This app has really helped me to customize our product and cart pages. I am new to web design and the support team has been SO helpful and patient! I highly recommend this app!

February 7, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're willing to recommend our app to other merchants! We pride ourselves in offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our specialists!

RedlineThreads.com

I switched to this after being wowed by Bold's product options, only to find Bold's Product Options to be glitchy and hard to get it to actually show up on the products. I saw this and gave it a shot. I love it. No serious issues and very easy to get implemented. It took a while to get all my products updated to this app but I save myself the headache of other software plus it is way less per month.

Only thing is that I wish there would be a bundle option for all of the HulkApps. But I say... if your thinking about it.. DOWNLOAD THIS APP

February 12, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our app after trying other apps in the market. We want to keep our apps accessible by many merchants who are just starting their venture.

You can also reach out to our support team - they're always willing to help how they can, and are able to do some minor style changes if you had anything in mind. :-)

Simply Bo

Great app. Great experiance with the support team, they are really reactive and helpful. I recommend this app.

February 5, 2020

Thank you so much! Really appreciate it :)

We strive to provide merchants with exceptional quality apps and support in the entire Shopify ecosystem! And your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thank you once again!

We look forward to seeing you again!

loverchooseus

Super helpful. I suspend my shopify store for a month, when I go back there are some option sitting issue. When I contact their customer service, they help me within 3 hours. Super fast! 100% solve my issue. Love it!

February 4, 2020

Hi there! Welcome back to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to Hulk apps! We're glad our specialists were able to help you out with getting Product Options App re-installed properly. :-)

We've got some top-notch customer support here at HulkApps, so please don't hesitate to reach out should you need any assistance in Shopify!

Willow and Bee

I used this app to add customizing options to my jewelry. Hulk's customer support has been amazing!

February 4, 2020

Hi there! The app looks amazing on your store! We are so grateful for your kind words! We can't wait to see your sales grow after using our Product Options App. :)

Have a great day ahead!

DKposters

Amazing service, even if you are just a free member. Would highly suggest this service, if you are looking for a simple way to add options to your products!

February 3, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to Hulk apps! Thank you so much, we really appreciate your review of our product and service.

Rebecca Yates

Really good app! And great customer service too. The options display nicely on the website too and you can also customise the look.

February 3, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving the simple features in our app! We're glad you could customize the table to match your theme.

Beach Road Weekend Packages

This app is a great solution for add-ons for products. It has clear logic and a lot of custom design functionality. The support team was INCREDIBLE. I'm not sure why I'm seeing reviews that say otherwise, because they not only responded quickly, but went into the account and made changes/custom additions for me within 24 hours of each request. No follow up needed, they were in constant contact with me.

Use this app if you need add-ons for your products in the form of radio buttons, dropdowns, swatches, checkboxes, and more. Really easy to use and at $7.99 for the Pro plan, you're getting the best functionality with the best support compared to all other apps (seriously!).

bhhspenfed

Just what we needed! After a couple of issues with our theme, they were more than helpful to inspect our issue and fix it quickly! Probably the fastest development/support team we've ever worked with.

January 31, 2020

The app looks great on your store! We definitely pride ourselves on offering top-notch customer support, so we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

victorusbeauty

very efficient and always on time to help and very professional too, had a few hiccup with the discount code, sent them a message & issue was done before i could even followup with them

January 31, 2020

Hi there. I just wanted to apologize that our installer didn't work correctly. We always offer free installations when it comes to Product Options App, and would love to get this app installed properly for you. Since there are so many themes, sometimes it requires a little extra love from one of our specialists to get the code implemented properly.

We're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!