Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Infinite Options for Custom Products with Infinite Variants

Babydecke

Great customer service. I had a problem with the installation of the app and the team helped me out.App works great now and the service was fast and very helpful. Thank you so much!

April 13, 2020

Hi there. I just wanted to apologize that our installer didn't work correctly. We always offer free installations when it comes to Product Options. We're glad our experts were able to help you out with getting the app installed and stylized properly so it doesn't interfere with your theme codes.

please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Have a great day!

Vinyllightbars

Brilliant customer service. Had a small problem (I was confused) the team helped me out more then I could have asked. Brilliant app and Great customer service. Really helped my website aswell. Couldn't have asked for more. Thank you

April 13, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Dabolly Smile

We're pretty new to the app so haven't really explored all the functions of the app. But just want to mention the customer service is really great - Deepa has been very helpful in setting up everything for us. Really appreciate it.

April 13, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the Shopify community. Please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Have a beautiful day!

Flowerflour

Installed it some time back. Was happy with the app and function it gave. Just encountered a bit of issue with the app and contacted the support. Was really amazed by their prompt reply and help in resolving the issue. Greatly appreciate the swift action to resolve so that my website is good to go again! Highly recommended, thanks!

April 13, 2020

This review made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.

Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

Creativ Ocean

The app adds the perfect touches to a product page with multiple options. It was easy to set up however I did have little issues with the additional pricing not operating as intended. When I contacted them they were so patient and helpful. They worked on it and resolved my issue. I love the app and their customer service was lovely. Thank you so much.

Sleepy Hollow Pet Memorial Park & Cremation Services

Just starting using the Infinite Product app and so far it is going great. You can set really great conditional logic and it is easy to add to multiple products. The customer support is really great too! They are quick to respond and even went into my shop and set up some conditions I wasn't getting myself. They sent me a video of their screen of the steps which was helpful as well! Highly recommend.

April 13, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, we're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Please let us know if we can help with anything else! Have a great rest of the day!

DiscountBowlingSupply.com

I tried to install the app myself, failed, contacted support and they installed my app for free in a few hours! Great service and app!

April 10, 2020

Hi there. I just wanted to apologize that our installer didn't work correctly. We always offer free installations when it comes to getting the app installed properly for you.

We're glad to hear that you were able to get some assistance from our awesome support team! We appreciate the kind words. :-)

Katiebelle Cakes

Great App, would recommend for anyone selling products with different variants that don't require stock tracking at variant level. The App is so easy to use, and has made my product page easy to use for my customers too.

April 7, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our app's simplicity yet value addition to your store. You can also reach out to our support team - they're always willing to help how they can, and are able to do some minor style changes if you had anything in mind. :-)

Have a great day ahead!

BeCartoony

Awesome App - Awesome Service. Everything is 5 Star Approved!
Also easy to create complex situations with this app.

April 7, 2020

Hi there! Thank you for leaving us an awesome review! We have helped over 9,000 Shopify store owners get stuff done. So if you ever need any help in Shopify, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We are always standing by to help. :)

Have a beautiful day!

SimpsonYou

Amazing app, can really be helpful support team is really efficient.
all of that with a free app. Wonderful

April 6, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We're so glad to have you part of our Hulk family!