Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Infinite Options for Custom Products with Infinite Variants

garage nitton

Worst app i've ever worked with, incredibly bad language settings (swedish) and it doesnt work well, i tried many different options and none did anything. sucks to be honest.

B&Co Jewelry

Tried to transition from another product options app to this one. the pains of transitioning is not worth it. This app interfered with a lot of my current apps. Add to cart features and product warnings were no longer working. I tried to ask customer service to fix it. She declined. i have to talk to two developers just to get this app working. I just don’t have the time for it anymore.

Charly Rusconi

Dowloded the app to get more variants than the 99 limits in shopify but the app is a scam. You can't do what you want on the free version. And the paid version is still limited (couldn't get different prices for different variants). The help centre is pretty slow and I have finally deleted the app after wasting 2 weeks of my time on it. DO NOT recommend at all.

Texas Table Studio

Looks like a promising app. Unfortunately, it did not work for me. The first option I created, as a test, would not Save no matter how many times I clicked save.

Awethentic Gallery

This app doesn't perform well as the whole design doesn't fit on the product page. Customer support is also bad. After giving developer access nothing has been done.

Distressed Monster Boutique

Loved this app when I first started using it. Then I realized when adding new products that the text boxes were no longer showing up on my website. I tried re installing it and that didn't work. I tried the automatic uninstall and that wouldn't work either. I finally deleted it so that I could try adding it back to see if that would work. Now when I try to add it back it says there is no page at that address. Very disappointed.

Yard Celebrations by KimBerly

I spent hours entering data then it locked up so I deleted the app and it will not allow me to reload it. Simply says my page does not exist. Very frustrated.

MS Gifts

It looked like a good option but it's not been functioning right for days, maybe even longer as I had to stumble across the problem while loading products onto our new website. Getting a fast reply from tickets raised saying issues resolved but this is only lasting hours before the problem is back again. Now it has stopped functioning in the back end of the store. Tested it on various browsers and devices but it's broken. Shame as it looked like we had this sorted but now I'm looking for an alternative app after wasting time and money on an ad campaign to a store you can't order from because the options are not showing up on the page!

Fae Folk

Steer clear of this app!! The customer support is awful. I've been emailing them for a week and not only does it seem they cannot fix the issue, but are now ignoring emails for help to delete the app and all the code before the free trial is over (I'm not paying for an app that doesnt work) *edit, they eventually came back to me re. deleting the code. Not all the code was deleted however so I had to end up doing most of it it myself

Emerald Vinyl

For someone like myself who isn't tech savvy, this was definitely hard to install without the help of support. There aren't any installation, tutorial videos to help you. I hate that I had to delete this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8