Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Infinite Options for Custom Products with Infinite Variants

The Pink Makeup Box

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS APP!
I give this app ZERO STARS & 2 Thumbs down!
Literally made me lose thousands of dollars. it deactivated my "Checkout" button so people couldn't check out! I'm beyond livid. I emailed them back and forth for 6 days trying to get them to fix it. They did NOT fix it. I have received tons of emails from my customers letting me know they can't check out. I tried doing a test checkout with my phone and the checkout button literally does nothing. DO NOT add this app.
I am expecting a FULL REFUND as I actually had to pay $200+ for them to install the app. Waste of money and time. This app needs to be shut down. For anyone else who has this app.. please check to make sure this isn't happening to you without your knowledge.

Pet-Shack

I got a request for a review so...... I installed it 4-5 days ago. After it installed I tried to create a text field with the app but nothing showed up, was not able to see the field. So I submitted a request for assistance, I put the product page I was trying to add the feature, and also provided an example of what I was trying to do. I got their automated acceptance email, a request for access - which I instantly approved and emailed them to let them know. Then nothing. No one has emailed me or been on the site to look at the issue or assist with the install. This doesn't make me feel that comfortable with them.

LOVEleighMexico

Very confusing app, nowhere to contact the manufacturer. Still have not made any progress using infinite products options and cannot get any human on the phone!

The Casbah Merch Store

While it was relatively easy to set-up the multiple variants I wanted, there is no option to sort your orders by these variants after a customer has made a purchase. I wanted to offer custom products to my clients (mix and match ink colors and shirt colors). The only way I would have been able to produce these products would be to tally orders by hand after they were placed. This app is worthless for what I was trying to do.

Texas Sludge Coffee Co.

Not very friendly user and the uninstall button never successfully uninstalled. Very frustrating to try and set up.

Dink USA

The idea is great but the actual code is whack and the docs are garbage. As in, they don't exist. The hulk apps website links to the wrong docs and the actual docs don't solve the problem. Super disappointing.

OC Interiors

I am having problems with this HULK APP. The site is confusing and impossible to fix. I am waiting for some help.

Timeo et Chloe

And again the system is down, losing more sales, it's been happening routinely for Black Friday, January sales.
Last month I was asked to remove my comment as the problem is fixed and they have installed the app on my new Theme instantly.
It seems like the problem is not solved anymore, I'm on vacation and I have been contacted by a person trying to finish her purchase to ask me how she can personalise her item (all my products are personalised)
I hope you understand this is a big issue when we lose sales because of an app we're paying for?

Compact Camping Concepts

I added this app to test product options and intended to upgrade for conditional product options. The interface was straightforward, I had it up and running - but only half of it worked. When I contacted support they were unable to fix it, twice. I have a Shopify Theme, nothing fancy would really have liked what they claimed it could do. It did not do what they claimed. - would not recommend.

The Nothing But Company

This app was recommended to me by my website developer. It looked to have everything needed for what I wanted to do with product options. However, their support is awful. Worst support from an app that I have ever experienced.

I attempted to contact them on more than one occasion to ask to figure out why my export file comes as a link to a browser instead of an Excel file. They have failed to respond or provide any solution. Now that we were prepared to update all of the products uniformly, which we started a month ago, I will now have to start over and look for another app that will provide me the solutions I am looking for.

I am very disappointed and would not recommend this app to anyone.

February 3, 2020

Apologies for the inconvenience that happened to you.
We export files in .xlsx extension and default file open software for is set to the Web Outlook (browser) instead of the Excel software on your computer. It has nothing to do with our app. We tried to explain the same but again we would be happy to do it for you if you can give us access via TeamViewer or AnyDesk to your PC. Customer satisfaction is our top priority so please give us a chance to prove and make you happy. Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6