Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Infinite Options for Custom Products with Infinite Variants

Test Valley Models.com

I downloaded the APP for a 14 day free day, none of the PRO options they say are available in the trial are there, all I got was a pop up telling me "It's only available on the Pro option"
Click bait scam to get you to upgrade.
Support is also very slow, email only 2-3 days for replies

Sandstone Avenue

doesn't work. I couldn't get the product options I created to show on the page. There is zero customer support.

Healthy Coffee & Tea

This app is not good. It doesn't work at all, these options are nowhere to be found. Really cluttered and confusing UI.

Kindred Splendor

INSTALL AT YOUR OWN RISK! I normally do not write reviews however the fact that an error with this app was able to COMPLETELY SHUT DOWN my site as well as every other site using the app and prevent customers from checking out for many many hours (and STILL occurring) is just INSANE! Also the customer support is non existent when it comes to critical issues. Beyond disappointed.

AiLiJiaDoll

This APP do not work for my website and the customer service is bad.
I can not get support after they charge

Brynley's Bows

The app works great when it wants too. What is the most annoying is the lack of customer service and it is impossible to get it corrected in a timely manner.

AlphaWhips

The conditional logic feature is only capable of the most basic conditions (like removing only a single option for an option group) so someone with a more complex set of customization needs will not be able to utilize this properly.

Given that the failure of this app or downtime of the service can result in a store losing the ability to make sales for the effected listings, and that support is too slow to remedy issues quickly enough to prevent these losses, I don't recommend using this at all. It really is not worth the risk.

Cowpresso Coffee Roasters Singapore

Not user friendly, the sample sheet is confusing and our team is confused on how to import data inside the app. Would be great if it was streamlined and automatic, otherwise I would recommend this app for someone who knows how to code.

cutepodarok

this dont work

The Pink Makeup Box

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS APP!
I give this app ZERO STARS & 2 Thumbs down!
Literally made me lose thousands of dollars. it deactivated my "Checkout" button so people couldn't check out! I'm beyond livid. I emailed them back and forth for 6 days trying to get them to fix it. They did NOT fix it. I have received tons of emails from my customers letting me know they can't check out. I tried doing a test checkout with my phone and the checkout button literally does nothing. DO NOT add this app.
I am expecting a FULL REFUND as I actually had to pay $200+ for them to install the app. Waste of money and time. This app needs to be shut down. For anyone else who has this app.. please check to make sure this isn't happening to you without your knowledge.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6