Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Infinite Options for Custom Products with Infinite Variants

Fae Folk

Steer clear of this app!! The customer support is awful. I've been emailing them for a week and not only does it seem they cannot fix the issue, but are now ignoring emails for help to delete the app and all the code before the free trial is over (I'm not paying for an app that doesnt work) *edit, they eventually came back to me re. deleting the code. Not all the code was deleted however so I had to end up doing most of it it myself

Emerald Vinyl

For someone like myself who isn't tech savvy, this was definitely hard to install without the help of support. There aren't any installation, tutorial videos to help you. I hate that I had to delete this app.

Wink Diapers

This app used to work great, but I've had to get support "fix" this app not working no less than a dozen times. It went out again today on Black Friday of all days. Completely shot my Black Friday. I did half the sales of last year. Don't use it unless you want a huge constant headache.

dnaathletix

When you add a up-charge on customization and customer select a Paypal or other alternative payment method the up-charge fee do not show up. its very dis-appointing. cost my business lost so much money on up-charge customization.

Best In Show Trolleys

AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE
I have been emailing support for 4 weeks now to resolve why product options do not show on iOS devices, and still not resolved - no one replies or when they do they say its working when it clearly is not. AVOID THIS PRODUCT

Tea For Who

Even as someone who is tech-savvy, this app is designed for you to NEED to ask for dev help/development to get through it. There are no instructions on how the app efficiently works and constantly puts you in "pro Plan" roadblocks, despite the free plan option making it seem like you can get a functional feel for the app before committing to a paid plan. Unfortunately, I can't see this app ever being targeted towards smaller businesses with the way the very obviously herd people into these payment barriers. Has left quite a bad taste in my mouth. Advice for Hulkapps, make this app more intuitive and offer videos or even just PDF docs on how to run through and effectively use your app. Businesses should not have to rely on dev help with apps, it should be an option, not a necessity.

BBUBGREEKGIFTS

I was charged $30 for installation and it was never installed. I'm not sure what exactly happened but I haven't heard anything back

Verstara - Horsehair Jewelry & Horsehair Rings

This app sounds like a great deal until you start using. Sometimes it works great, but most of the time it will not add the optional pricing into the total, leaving me to contact customers, tell them their total was wrong and ask for more money.
I have contacted Hulk multiple times, each time they blamed another app saying it wasn't compatible, after following their instructions to "fix" the issue, it would go back to doing the same thing. Some times adding in the costs, other times not including the costs.
It has done nothing but frustrate myself and my clients, often leaving me out of pocket for options my clients have wanted but weren't charged for.
I have lost several hundred dollars on this "free" app - if your looking for a good app for options on your website I HIGHLY suggest looking somewhere else. I will be deleting this app and looking for something that actually works. :(

Test Valley Models.com

I downloaded the APP for a 14 day free day, none of the PRO options they say are available in the trial are there, all I got was a pop up telling me "It's only available on the Pro option"
Click bait scam to get you to upgrade.
Support is also very slow, email only 2-3 days for replies

Sandstone Avenue

doesn't work. I couldn't get the product options I created to show on the page. There is zero customer support.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7