Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Custom Options,Product Customizer. Online Store 2.0 Compatible

Westside Woodworks

I used this app for some months, then I happened to pay special attention to an order and realized it was adding options to customers carts but sometimes not charging them. Apparently the app is not compatible with the "Buy Now" button which is - I would argue - an important button on a Shopify website. All my customers who used 'Buy Now' instead of 'Add to Cart' would get the options for free. Hulk Apps were very aware of this and told me to remove the buy buttons from my website. I chose to remove this app instead. I think it was quite irresponsible for them to put this app out there with this known bug.

Buddy's Bakery

This app did not work for me. Options selected did not show up in the cart. Options selected did not show up in the order form once placed so we had to call every customer. In addition, the requirement for customers to select options did not work even though it was configured properly. Went several days without login or communication from support so ended up choosing something different.

IllumiSea Aquatic Lighting Co.

Complete waste of time. Developers said they were having problems installing it on our store and then went silent. Poor customer service.

Mineral Mystic

All of the sudden stopped working completely on the day of my update, very disappointed. I reached out for customer service but they are very slow to respond.

garage nitton

Worst app i've ever worked with, incredibly bad language settings (swedish) and it doesnt work well, i tried many different options and none did anything. sucks to be honest.

B&Co Jewelry

Tried to transition from another product options app to this one. the pains of transitioning is not worth it. This app interfered with a lot of my current apps. Add to cart features and product warnings were no longer working. I tried to ask customer service to fix it. She declined. i have to talk to two developers just to get this app working. I just don’t have the time for it anymore.

Charly Rusconi

Dowloded the app to get more variants than the 99 limits in shopify but the app is a scam. You can't do what you want on the free version. And the paid version is still limited (couldn't get different prices for different variants). The help centre is pretty slow and I have finally deleted the app after wasting 2 weeks of my time on it. DO NOT recommend at all.

Texas Table Studio

Looks like a promising app. Unfortunately, it did not work for me. The first option I created, as a test, would not Save no matter how many times I clicked save.

Awethentic Gallery

This app doesn't perform well as the whole design doesn't fit on the product page. Customer support is also bad. After giving developer access nothing has been done.

Distressed Monster Boutique

Loved this app when I first started using it. Then I realized when adding new products that the text boxes were no longer showing up on my website. I tried re installing it and that didn't work. I tried the automatic uninstall and that wouldn't work either. I finally deleted it so that I could try adding it back to see if that would work. Now when I try to add it back it says there is no page at that address. Very disappointed.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8