Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Unlimited Custom Options for Products with Infinite Variants

Artonick

One of the worst app we ever used. Messed up our theme and Hulk refused to accept their mistake. We consulted so many developers and everyone pointed out to this app causing the disturbance. They simply refused to help and really messed up the theme.

Mochy Kid

Unfortunately - incompatible with LOTS of built-in functions of shopify, like currency convertor. Have been back and forth with customer service for a long time already, they responded quickly but since the app is problematic in itself, this app is really not friendly for shopify users like us.

USA Safe Store

Lost $300 in revenue on 2 orders. Waiting for support to contact me. The options are in there and it says the money will be added to cart, but guess what? No dollar amount is added to cart and I have to pay out of my own pocket. Absolutely stunned at this. I knew in my heart before spending hours on integrating this app that I should of just went with the Bold product options. Stupid me lol.

MAN Sports

The options inside of the app were great however support was not good and product never worked. I payed for the premium installation and they installed the code inside of the head instead of the body which put a error on the front of my homepage. They did not respond to any of my support messages so I just went ahead and deleted the app.

The Apparel Plaza

This product should really be called Limited Products Options. I would definitely explore other app options before choosing this one.

Timeo et Chloe

The app worked great in the last few months I installed it unfortunately for the busiest period the servers went down, twice in a week and it's a big problem for me as all my products are personalised. First time it happened I let it go but when you pay monthly for service and lose sales because of the app it's a big problem. All my hard work to prepare for this busy season has been lost. Today was the last day I can take orders before Xmas, all the marketing I prepared posted and sent has been for nothing, my site looks unprofessional as they can't personalise anything. Very disappointed.

moriofficial

Seeing how the team has been unresponsive for 2 DAYS with my urgent enquiry (problem which has caused customer complaints during 11.11 promo period), I have to write this here to warn anyone who needs to use this and needs discount code usage at checkout. Hulk product option app is creating a line item in draft order when a customer orders with an add-on option that requires TOP-up in money on TOP of original product price. For example in my case, it was name personalisation add-on function by Hulk Product Option app. This causes discount code field to not appear and cannot be applied at checkout page, though at cart page it seems ok. Customers have complained that discount code is not applied , creating frustrations at checkout. If Hulk team remains silent, then there is no choice but this app can’t be used for an ecommerce store that requires discount codes, which is actually a BASIC feature that is needed. We may have to seek alternatives.

Initially the experience with them was great when I first on-boarded . They responded quickly and advised how to use to get it setup. Unfortunately in times of problems like this, they have gone silent

Blushing Drops

Worst experience ever.
This was a disaster!!!! After their developer changed the code, Shopify options stopped working and our customers couldn't choose the size! It happened our weekends sale and we lost all of the sales opportunities and advertising fee. They responded back like 4 days later and telling me "our firm was closed due to the Diwali Festival and that's the reason why we wasn't able to get back to you on time. " WOW! I ended up hiring another developer to fix this issue due to this stupid free app. I talked to several experts and they all say this app caused the problem but Hulk app never admit it and keep saying it's because of the theme. Awful. This free app is NOT worthy.

Iced London

Rubbish. The added costs don't even work, and the fields which are marked as required aren't really required. I tried myself and the extra prices for certain variants don't add on, and I can check out with out even filling in the required fields. Big no.

Laughing Pet

They state that you can use swatches in the free version, but it is not true. You have to switch to a paid version to do that. I might have paid have they not lied to me in the first place.

Previous 1 3 4 5