Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Infinite Options for Custom Products with Infinite Variants

Arcane Magic Sneakers

Well, this app was unable to cater to my needs. So the app claims that it can have infinite variants. This is not entirely true. This app just adds some virtual options to the frontend so virtually you would have unlimited variants. But it doesn't actually solve the 100 variant limitation on Shopify. On my store, there was an issue where their virtual variant and Shopify default variant BOTH will add to the cart when the 'add to cart' button is pressed. So a customer would have to pay twice the price. I have wasted almost 2 weeks with this app and not get my requirements done. I am not entirely blaming them though, they tried to make it work. They provided support, it's just that this app was not capable of actually solving the 100 variant issue. I recommend anyone who has the same issue, to try out an app called "Product Variant Reloaded". That app is the PERFECT solution and they set up everything on my store in just 1 single day.

Cream Japan

It's all good to add item line properties onto the product pages. A huge problem is that Shopify cannot export this piece of information in order csv. So, pretty much useless in the end. No one can fill in manually per order. And I don't think people including me want to to pay that much for the export apps you suggested. Too expensive in the end.

Party Treatment

I used this app to gather personalization details and photos for custom party favors. It worked well for a while, then all of a sudden, it would not include uploaded photos to orders. When I contacted support, they "fixed" the issue (but broke my mobile view). I tested it out on the computer and it seemed to work. BUT to find out there "fix" disabled my mobile menu and search bar, leaving my website useless for mobile buyers and if you did add a personalized listing to the cart it would change the qty to 2 automatically instead of one, this only occurred with listings with option sets connected to it. I've since, uninstalled and will be looking for an alternative solution.

Assisted Lifting

I've added 100+ options to separate products on our store. One of the options, on our most popular product, does not add the cost to the subtotal, which is a very big deal. Every other option seems to work fine, except the one that matters most to our store. I'll update this review if I can get this resolved, but it's causing a big headache at the moment.

Yuggen #Bethechange

Have another Hulk App which I am happy with, but this one is truly disappointing. So overcomplicated and looks nothing like on the images showed here. Uninstall.

FiberBuilt Umbrellas

It's a great app but the problem is that if you have a discount code on specific products or collections the discount code won't work. It only works when you set it up for the "entire collection". They also don't have a fix or plans to fix this. So it's great but this bug makes it useless :(

Don't spend time installing this if you are running product specific discount codes. It won't work.

Pelican Medical

I can not install this app. I've tried 4 times already. After I click 'Add app' it redirects me to my Shopify dashboard and throws this error: 'The page you're looking for couldn't be found". Other apps were installed fine.

Gardners Cakes

This app started off great, with a helpful team and great options. However I spent 3 weeks adding in my options on my store, only to find out the day before my launch that it doesn’t work with other apps. I now have to start again, and delay my launch even though it has been advertised.

I recommend checking with all of your apps before you use this one.

January 22, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this fantastic review! We put good customer satisfaction as our priority and we're glad that you were happy with our product and service!

Cheers!

SchenkmirwasDE

It stopped working and even disabled my "go to checkout" button so my customers could not buy. i might have lost them now and I lost money. Fix it asap or I will be searching for another app

Love Your Peaches Clothing Co.

Same problem here. Mixed feelings about this app. When it works, great, but problems keep popping up, and today it's not working AT ALL. In December. On a Sunday. Not happy.

Previous 1