Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Infinite Options for Custom Products with Infinite Variants

Assisted Lifting

I've added 100+ options to separate products on our store. One of the options, on our most popular product, does not add the cost to the subtotal, which is a very big deal. Every other option seems to work fine, except the one that matters most to our store. I'll update this review if I can get this resolved, but it's causing a big headache at the moment.

Yuggen #Bethechange

Have another Hulk App which I am happy with, but this one is truly disappointing. So overcomplicated and looks nothing like on the images showed here. Uninstall.

FiberBuilt Umbrellas

It's a great app but the problem is that if you have a discount code on specific products or collections the discount code won't work. It only works when you set it up for the "entire collection". They also don't have a fix or plans to fix this. So it's great but this bug makes it useless :(

Don't spend time installing this if you are running product specific discount codes. It won't work.

Pelican Medical

I can not install this app. I've tried 4 times already. After I click 'Add app' it redirects me to my Shopify dashboard and throws this error: 'The page you're looking for couldn't be found". Other apps were installed fine.

Gardners Cakes

This app started off great, with a helpful team and great options. However I spent 3 weeks adding in my options on my store, only to find out the day before my launch that it doesn’t work with other apps. I now have to start again, and delay my launch even though it has been advertised.

I recommend checking with all of your apps before you use this one.

January 22, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this fantastic review! We put good customer satisfaction as our priority and we're glad that you were happy with our product and service!

Cheers!

SchenkmirwasDE

It stopped working and even disabled my "go to checkout" button so my customers could not buy. i might have lost them now and I lost money. Fix it asap or I will be searching for another app

Love Your Peaches Clothing Co.

Same problem here. Mixed feelings about this app. When it works, great, but problems keep popping up, and today it's not working AT ALL. In December. On a Sunday. Not happy.

Designs By Leann

Loved this app until it stopped working for my website. My website runs on personalized items, without this feature my products are useless. Can someone please inform me why the app stopped working? My entire store is on pause.

update- app is back. i hope this does not happen again..

Update- app stops working every couple of months, thinking of switching to a new app if this occurs again

Luluizy

Delete it already. Only $2 different, I installed another one more user friendly and more tutorial.

Primitive Ritual

I had two products that I applied conditional options to in an almost identical way, each with custom pricing for the different choices. One of them worked great. For the other, the custom pricing didn't work for one of the options which allowed several orders to get placed for much less than the item would have cost. I contacted their support team who gave somewhat generic responses and then told me that the issue had been fixed. When I went to test it, the behavior was the same. I discovered that the ordering of the options was somehow affecting which option set pricing worked. I opened another support ticket and never heard back.
I had really high hopes for this app but it seems to have bugs and the support felt really lacking, especially considering that I was in the free trial period during my interaction and felt quite unsupported while setting everything up.

I'm temporarily removing the product the options aren't working on, have paid for a month's use of the app and am moving to a different solution as soon as I can.

Previous 1