Hulk Product Options

Create options sets and batch apply to all of your products.

From $8.90/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

The Shopify Product Options App by HulkApps

Backwoods Tees Boutique

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I wish I would've known that an automatic discount doesn't work with BOGO deals before black friday. It ruined my entire sales day since the code wouldn't work since it was auto and a buy x get y. The customer service rep Nisha was great though

November 27, 2022

Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused by the lack of our application’s performance. We are truly thankful for your feedback and it will be taken into consideration while we work on improving our apps. Should you have any other queries, please do contact us at any time.

Villahome.se

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 1 month

I got recommended using this app by a well known Shopify Agency in the US, and i have now come up with this review after using the app for about 3-4 weeks. First when installing the application there was limited resources in the live-editor with bad translation and lack of customization. I would much rather prefer English and be able to choose if i want automatic translation manually. I had to contact the support to help me fully install and customize the options as we wanted, with correct font, text, colors, graphic design etc. They were helpful with this, allthough i felt that the developers were sloppy with not reading through my description to the fullest wich ended up with some frustration from my part. Our biggest issue right now has to come with the price formatting. After a long contact with the support back and forth trying to explain this, it turns out that this app is globally changing the price formatting of the store, even on products that doesnt use the Hulk-Options. And they have no way to change this as of now. This is a very negative feature of their application. Their app should not interfere or change/apply anything other than a product using their Hulk-Options. I have asked the support to take this forward to their app developers as a future fix, and i hope they take this urgently. I would also like to comment their support. They always answer within 24 hours, wich is appreciated. But when it comes to their livechat i have a few things to point out.
- Poorly automated translation in their livechat.
- When contacting them with description, including video, screenshots and such, their developers always miss something wich makes me have to contact them again over, and over again.
- I also had a feeling of a language barrier when talking with their developers from India. It felt like my descriptions were not fully understood. To sum this up, so far our usage of this app could be explained by one word: Frustration. But we also want to give them kudos for being fast in the chat on answering our questions. Alltough there is alot to improve on this end. Positives:
+ Fast answers in chat.
+ They help with customization.
+ They help with installation. Negatives:
- They are sloppy followwing instructions/descriptions to the fullest even when providing screenshots, videorecordings, and text.
- Their app is globally injecting a span that changes the price formatting on the entire store, even on products not using their options. To quote their support: "We would not be able to remove it completely from the theme files for it not to apply to the non-option products.
It will affect the price code as the span is attached in the theme files globally for all the products." Future improvements:
- Fix for the priceformatting issue above.
- Either remove the automated translation both in the app dashboard and livechat or drasticly improve it.
- If a developer gets instructions, he/she should go through it carefully after completing the tasks, test it and making sure there is nothing he/she has missed out on. He can after this tell the client that the task is completed. Overall i will give this app 3 out of 5 stars. The last two stars is due to the price formatting issue. I will follow this matter carefully going forward and update this review if these issues is taken forward and improved on.

November 27, 2022

I would like to express my sincerest apologies due to the poor experience you had with our app. Your feedback is much appreciated in order to improve the quality of our applications and service in general. Thank you for reaching out to us and if we can assist you in future, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Peregrin

Location Chile
Time spent using app About 2 years

La aplicación era bastante buena pero dejó de funcionar de un día para otro. Escribimos al chat y no responden.

September 22, 2022

I hope our app is working fine right now, if you are facing any issue Please write to me at amit@hulkapps.com

Next Level Neon

Location Australia

This is not a bad app but I feel the interface could be modified to make customization service easier

July 2, 2022

Stitch and Quilt Baby Boutique

Time spent using app About 1 year

I like the app for adding unlimited choices to my products. However when using pricing it doesn't work with other apps like sezzle or even automatic discounts. It really makes it harder for me to run sales.

June 1, 2022

Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused by the lack of our application’s performance. We are truly thankful for your feedback and it will be taken into consideration while we work on improving our apps. I also suggest you to try our volumeboost app for using automatic discount feature.

Should you have any other queries, please do contact us at any time.

Vice Jewelers

Time spent using app 44 minutes

advertised as having a free option, the free option is now $8.90/mo after 14 day trial. Still worth it - but kinda sucks to have the basic plan taken away and still advertised as available for free.

January 5, 2022

Thank you for your review.
Please accept our apologies if our pricing didn't make your expectations.
Please let us know if there is any way of improving your rating!

Catnap Design London

I have updated my review as I have now got this app working and it appears to be performing well.
I did have quite a few issues with the app functionality at first which I managed to fix myself - it turned out to be a cookies issue. It was a bit frustrating trying to explain my concerns to the technical support staff who did not fully understand the scope of the problems I was experiencing but we got there in the end and the app appears to be doing what it should now.

January 5, 2022

LadyBuggs Creations

I love the app when it works. I've had several issues with swatches disappearing, upcharges not charging and things just breaking sporadically, However they do always seem to fix the issues and I'm thankful for that but I just don't understand why things keep breaking and I have to reach out every so often.

March 3, 2021

I’m so sorry. We’re normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that we missed the mark. Your review is very concerning to us. We would appreciate if you would contact our customer support team by responding to the latest ticket.

Candylens

Location Malaysia

My store have many products and each product have multiple options, with Infinite Product Options from HulkApps, it really help me a lot on my store setup, save time and money :) And the support is fast and very helpful, they really listen to customer and always improve the feature!

Updated Review: I downgrade it from 5 star to 3 star because the product options can't display correctly for people in Russia and China. Support unable to fix it and I lost many sales due to this problem.

June 10, 2019

Thank you! We're glad our app could help you to save money and earn more!
Please, do let us know what we need to do to improve our rating.

BeachPrintsAR

Installed the app but could not figure out how to utilize it. I called Shopify asking for help then they referred me to the Hulk Apps phone number hotline which did not work, ended up removing the app and switching to custom product options by Bulk Apps. They walked me through the process and set up my variants.

March 19, 2019

We understand your frustration. Our team works on multiple installation requests and sometimes, it takes time to configure the app with the theme's code.
We are trying our best to reduce the resolution time to less than 4 hours.

Since you placed your trust in us, we'll be glad to escalate your work to a dedicated developer on a high priority. Let us know if you still need our assistance.

Previous 1