Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Custom Product Options & filter, Swatches, Conditional Logic

Paws Of Kow

It’s helped expand most of the options I required. Interface is relatively straightforward once you familiarise with the difference in options and option sets. Customer service is helpful and prompt to assist.

June 14, 2021

That’s so exciting! Glad to hear you are happy with your store, feel free to reach out for any help in the future.

Arepa Ink

This app is great to get add-ons for my menu. However, the app doesn't work with "automatic discounts". The app developer found a work around by adding a discount box before checkout, but it just works with discount codes. This is inconvenient for the customer as they need to manually enter the code. Customer service is super reliable. They engaged and stayed with the issue until they found a solution. They were professional, kind and helpful. It took weeks of back and forth, however, to get it done!

May 17, 2021

Hi there, thank you for the review! We understand that entering code manually can be very frustrating, but are glad that our customer service team was able to work them out for you however they can! We appreciate the kind words about our products and support. :-)

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

HPM Family

The Support is marvelous- the developers would reply within a few hours and fix everything as wished. The translation of the App in German is really bad ... working on a German Store you dont know which button to click and which setting to make because the translations are so wrong... Using the app on a setup with many products offering different customizations, the various condition sets I had to create become a bit confusing... also it would be nice to see within the product itself in the backend which option set is being used. For me a the agency it is ok, but if my client would like to add a color to a product or any other option - they will always need me to do so... In total it is a cool App but needs definitely quite some more work on it....

May 7, 2021

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We’re sorry you had a bad experience with our app translations. We’ll strive to do better to ensure this doesn’t happen again.

KJ Hair

I had a problem with the product options app not showing up at checkout. Deepa was amazing she responded back fast and helped me work through every problem! We got everything working back to normal in less than a day.

March 22, 2021

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Daydream Threads LLC

This app is perfect for my store in setting up customized product variants, color swatches, and conditions that change the options based on prior selections. It was,however, a bit difficult to initially set up and install. It wasn’t syncing with my products and I had not set up some of the conditions accurately. There are also some pieces of code that need to be added and removed in order for it to work seamlessly. This is not very clear in any of the description, but support was EXTREMELY responsive and helpful when I contacted them for help. I now have it set up in my store and it has made my store’s functionality SO much better!! I definitely recommend but be prepared to troubleshoot a bit with installation.

March 15, 2021

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the Shopify community. We will try to improve our app tour and documentation so other merchants don't face this issue. But thank you once again!

You & Me Tapestry

I used this app so that I could add custom product options (file uploads) to my website. I had tried doing this by editing the code myself, but the files wouldn't upload properly. At first when I used the app, I was having the same issue. Once I contacted them, they helped me and resolved my issue quickly.

March 1, 2021

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review and let us know what we could do to deserve those 5stars from you!

Nat&Madd Handmade

Super annoying that you can’t add items to the sets you create in mobile. You can’t slide the screen horizontally to click the edit button and add items.

February 9, 2021

We’re so sorry that your experience did not match your expectations. Your feedback helps us get better. We are looking into the mobile responsiveness of our app and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately.

Bedhaus

I need some custom code for my store since I have some business rules a little complicated and the support team help me a lot to achieve all the functions that I needed.

February 4, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind words, and please let us know what we could do for you to deserve those 5-stars!
We are always standing by to help. :)

Have a beautiful day!

BO'FSPORTS

I used this app to add prices for embelleshing on products and although I found it difficult to add initially, the support was second to none. Its annoying that you cant use tags to add it to certain products.

January 8, 2021

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We've added tags feature request for our 2021 product updates. We don't have a public roadmap so I couldn't say if/when this feature might be made available. Whenever we implement this feature, we'll get in touch!

Let me know if we can help with anything else.

Cozinest Deluxe

I couldn't emphasise enough how helpful the customer service was in solving some issues that kept appearing when installing the application. I rated 4* as I found it a bit hard to install and make it work, but 5* for the support's fast and effective interventions. Happy with the app overall. Thank you.

January 7, 2021

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! We look forward to seeing your increase in average orders while using Product Options App!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8