Hulk Product Options

Custom Options | Product Customizer

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Jeannine's Gifts RVC

Anytime we needed help with having adjustments made to the back end of our site the support team was helpful and always got the job done!

December 10, 2021

Hi there, your feedback is much appreciated. Our team will be more than happy to help you with any queries you may have.

HSA-shop

We use the product options app now for 8 month and currently switched to a 2.0 theme. With the quick response from Hulk in the chat that was no issue.

December 10, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your much-appreciated feedback.

Pastos Co

This is a tool that unlocks so much flexibility with product options. The support team have always fixed any issues I've faced too!

December 13, 2021

We are glad our app fits all of your needs! Our brand is built upon our customer's feedback so please accept our sincere gratitude. The Experience team is always at your disposal, and they are more than capable to help you with any issues you face! Please tell us how can we turn this 4 stars into 5!

ShopNellsNikNaks

I decided to try the app to help with sells. I had an issue and customer service responded right away and helped me through it. Hopefully it'll allow my shop to get more sales with the bundles.

October 16, 2021

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review. Have a beautiful day!

Catitaillustrations®

It works fine with is easy to use and has a good support. Some issues with customization. Does the job!

October 8, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind words, feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

Chironix

This app was a useful addition to our site. The tech support was useful and trustworthy. Would like to see integration with a currency converter next.

October 7, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and would love to help you out with app integrations. Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

EC Farm

excellent
・great support(when I was in trouble and how to deal with the problem, they told me quickly)
・simple APP
・I can have one or more stocked options, so I could build a lot of options expect improving
・about basic function, we wanna build via 'no code'
※we are an agency in Japan, and some of the clients don't have any capability to maintenance the JS code.

September 22, 2021

Thank you so much!! We really value your feedback and you can always reach out to our team for any support, our customer support team will be delighted to help you out!

relixerco

It provides the most well rounded options available amongst all the apps I've tried.
Allows me to add multiple swatches, product options to enable easy customisations for my customers.

August 4, 2021

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our Product Options app! We love the multiple swatches feature and are glad you've been utilizing it. :-)

You can also reach out to our support team - they're willing to help however they can! They are capable enough to do minor style changes - if you had anything in mind :-)

Paws Of Kow

It’s helped expand most of the options I required. Interface is relatively straightforward once you familiarise with the difference in options and option sets. Customer service is helpful and prompt to assist.

June 14, 2021

That’s so exciting! Glad to hear you are happy with your store, feel free to reach out for any help in the future.

Arepa Ink

This app is great to get add-ons for my menu. However, the app doesn't work with "automatic discounts". The app developer found a work around by adding a discount box before checkout, but it just works with discount codes. This is inconvenient for the customer as they need to manually enter the code. Customer service is super reliable. They engaged and stayed with the issue until they found a solution. They were professional, kind and helpful. It took weeks of back and forth, however, to get it done!

May 17, 2021

Hi there, thank you for the review! We understand that entering code manually can be very frustrating, but are glad that our customer service team was able to work them out for you however they can! We appreciate the kind words about our products and support. :-)

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9