Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Infinite Options for Custom Products with Infinite Variants

BO'FSPORTS

I used this app to add prices for embelleshing on products and although I found it difficult to add initially, the support was second to none. Its annoying that you cant use tags to add it to certain products.

January 8, 2021

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We've added tags feature request for our 2021 product updates. We don't have a public roadmap so I couldn't say if/when this feature might be made available. Whenever we implement this feature, we'll get in touch!

Let me know if we can help with anything else.

Cozinest Deluxe

I couldn't emphasise enough how helpful the customer service was in solving some issues that kept appearing when installing the application. I rated 4* as I found it a bit hard to install and make it work, but 5* for the support's fast and effective interventions. Happy with the app overall. Thank you.

January 7, 2021

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! We look forward to seeing your increase in average orders while using Product Options App!

Poch Designs Creative Centre

After testing a number of similar apps, I kept coming back to this one.
Customer service is 5 star, I took one star away for the app as little more fine tuning is needed. Everything works perfectly and almost seamlessly. Highly recommend this app.

January 5, 2021

The Clayroom

My site uses this App on almost every transaction. It works great. Always room for improvement so it gets 4 stars.
However, the customer service is 5-star! - quick, responsive, understanding and provides solutions or alternatives if at all possible. Deepa helped me and I'm appreciative for 5 - star service!!
Jared at The Clayroom

January 5, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind words, and please let us know if you need anything else! We are always standing by to help. :)

Tags For Bags

I enjoyed how customizable the app allows the user to be. Some of the lingo is a bit unclear, a preview box of the action would be helpful. Although one of our requests took a couple days to get resolved by customer service, they were extremely through and helpful. Thank you!

December 28, 2020

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us and the Shopify community. Were grateful that you enjoyed using our app to customize your options.

We'd like to improve on your suggestions right away so other merchants don't face the same issue while using our app.

Thank you once again for your review!

rusticstrengthwholesale

This app was really good for what we need but the back in was clunky and we couldn't get it modified to fit our warehouse needs. Past that it is a great app with really good tech support. It did fit the need we just needed a better back end for the warehouse.

December 21, 2020

Hi there, thank you for the review! We're sorry you ran into some issues with customizing the app according to your needs! But we appreciate the kind words about our products and support. :-)

Please reach out if you need any other assistance!

Liberty City Rage Room

This app is exactly what I was needing to allow customers to conveniently add items to their cart before checkout. The price is cheaper than most of the competitors and easy to install and use. The only problem I have with the app is when a customer hovers over the question mark for each addon product the text popup is in one line and goes off the screen and makes it difficult for the customer to read.

December 21, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're sorry you are facing some issues with the app. Were working on it and we will try our best to fix this issue accurately and promptly.

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else!

Anchor-Caddie

This app does what it is supposed to do for me, increase sales! The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because the format of the orders that come over for those added items is a bit confusing. It would be nice if it would just come over as the other regular items show up on the order.

December 11, 2020

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. No worries though! I've flagged this as a feature request to our Product Team. If our product team decides to implement this, we'll get in touch!

Let me know if I can help with anything else.

POLLOX

I used this app to add in a card customization options for products - I was having issues with visibility and customer service was able to pinpoint the issue and fix it within a couple of days. Would definitely recommend.

November 13, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our app!

We put customer experience and satisfaction is our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Fresh City Kitchen

I switched to this app from Bold Options and found it much more responsive, easier to use and manage. Bold would also throw a lot of errors. The support team from Hulk is thorough and responsive. Great job on that front. 2 things keeping it from being a 5
1 - It does not work with AJAX carts
2 - It doesn't allow for the use of the options creating invoices in the back end so you can only use it for customer facing operations. In our case those aren't game killers (although both would be fantastic) but if that is a requirement you will have to look elsewhere.

November 9, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such an insightful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience with HulkApps; We appreciate the kind words about our product and staff. :-)

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! We look forward to seeing your increase in average orders while using the Product Options App!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7