Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Infinite Options for Custom Products with Infinite Variants

Upeksha

A good application with good features, i like the simple design because it is easily adaptable to my store. There is a custom JS / CSS editor if I need specific things. The free version can hold a lot of things so it can be good for small business. Cons : i think there are some lack for the premium version. - There are some text you can't change or remove, so you have to deal with it. - Some bug happend sometimes... - Some text doesn't have their own tag, so you can't target them with custom CSS / JS. Without these 3 cons, this 5 stars ;-) Good job.

October 9, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We totally agree that our app can become a whole lot better. And we have made plans to update it from time to time so that our app never gets outdated.

Your feedback helps us a lot on focusing better! Thank you once again :-)

YOSHIKIMONO

The best thing about it is that it's free to use without needing help. However, I am grateful for their great support that has helped me achieve my goal.Thank you.

October 2, 2020

Aroma Stickers

We are satisfied with the customer service by ABHILASHA. Only down side was the installation fee was too expensive. As we are not a tech people, we wish the installation fee was much lower so that we can try this service without hesitation. We upgraded to pro plan so we wish there was a discount for installation.

September 8, 2020

Hi there, thank you for the review! We're sorry you ran into some issues with the app, and we are going to come up with offers on app support especially since BFCM is catching on!

We appreciate the kind words about our support specialist, Abhilasha. :-)

Blake's Wings & Steaks

Works like a charm! Support team is also very responsive and accommodating when it comes to requests.

July 25, 2020

Hi there, thank you for your kind words! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need any help!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Cups by Kayla's Shop

This app works pretty well for me, as all my products are custom. My only downfall is I need it to edit the prices. It doesn't do it all the time. When it works it works well. I hate having to reach out to my customers to tell them the price is wrong. If you can help me that would be great!

June 15, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for taking out the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate that :)
I see you're finding an issue with the product's pricing. But, I'm sure our support team can help you with it, they are the best!

Reach us at any time. We're always happy to help you :)

Cinema Utopia

For providing production options is works very well. I did run into an issue with special characters in the display name that was causing the options with an added cost to not be included in the orders, but that was resolved very quickly with the assistance of the Support Team.

May 27, 2020

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

Zonkt

I installed the app last year as I operate closed releases and need a top level quality to split amongst a host of fashion options with different charges to these changes. Like different lengths etc.
All has been working well until last release when I kept getting an *undefined* notification at cart & none of the costs would be applied.
This cause a problem as loads of customers were undercharged and I had to create a work around for my customers.
But once I contacted the app team, they were so responsive + able to help with the issue quickly. Which was fantastic, as I really need this app to work. And although I can’t fix the issues from this release a work around for other products would be impossible.
So I am very grateful the team was able to fix ready for my next release + also able to fix the problem with my Discount Code box not being visible on any page.
They added the Discount Code box, no problem at all.
It was a hassle that the app had a glitch, but these things happen. The fact the team were so responsive, able to help, kind + articulate I am very thankful + will recommend.
Plus when the app is functioning at its best, it a bloody life saver!!!!
But when I called

May 20, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

MasksForAll

Soooo good!! The options additions have bought us extra sales and also much better logistics systems. It didn't all work immediately and I had a huge panic! Helpful support then did the installation and explained to me how to work on a copy of the theme offline. Great service.

May 12, 2020

Hi there. I just wanted to apologize that our installer didn't work correctly. We always offer free installations when it comes to Product Options, and we're so thrilled to hear that our support team was quick in assisting you.
We appreciate the kind words. :-)

SENSATION Pakistan

Can you please guide me where are uploaded files stored? How can we access them? Customers have uploaded Pictures.

May 5, 2020

Hi there, glad you reached out about this!

All the files that your valuable customers' upload will be available on order history. Please take a look at your Shopify store's orders.

Just to put you on a perspective, we store the files on our servers. Also, there is no limit on maximum storage capacity!

I hope I've been helpful :)
Please feel free reach out to support@hulkcode.com with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions!

Rocz

initially had some issues getting it fully working, but customer support was fantastic as basic free user and was resolved very quickly

May 4, 2020

Hi there. I just wanted to apologize that our installer didn't work correctly. We always offer free installations when it comes to [app name], and would love to get this app installed properly for you. Since there are so many themes, sometimes it requires a little extra love from one of our specialists to get the code implemented properly.

But we're glad that our customer service team was able to work them out for you! We appreciate the kind words about our products and support. :-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6