Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Unlimited Custom Options for Products with Infinite Variants

Kältebringer

Fast and reliable support! I had some problems with setting up the app so an App expert did it for me instead within some hours.

September 17, 2019

Thank you for reviewing us. We’re always happy to help you grow your business.

Emergency Lights

Love this app! Gives us the additional variations we needed for products! HulkApps is awesome, not sure what we would do without them.

Studio Penny Lane

Great service and commitment to making their customers happy. Did work "above and beyond". Great app.

September 16, 2019

Thank you so much for placing your trust in us. We are delighted to hear that you had a great customer service experience.

Droppin HZ Car Audio

Very easy to use and made our website look amazing!! I would recommend adding this app to everyone i know that uses shopify!

September 12, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience. We hope our apps empower you to grow your business to the next level.

hawkinstudio

Lets me group available options to sets of products and collect the custom data...Exactly what we needed for our custom shirt order data collection!

September 11, 2019

Thank you for using one of our apps. We’re amazed at your responses!

Artulia Jewelry

I use this app so I can easily exceed Shopify's arbitrary 100 variants limit. The app is highly configurable and works perfectly. I reached out to their support and they were quick to help me and even did some custom coding - incredible support! This app also also allows you to capture inputs on products - very useful for customizations. All in all, I highly recommend.

September 10, 2019

Thank you for your incredible support. We hope you enjoy using our app and if you do, please check out other free apps by our team.

Much love!

L'Univers Otaku

I have got a few issues at first, but the support helped solve everything and i am pretty impressed by their work and i totally recommend them

Swag Store

I use this app to provide more custom options for my customers and it’s wonderful. I had a little trouble figuring out how to get it set up but the help team at Hulkapps helped me and showed me step by step how they fixed my problem. I’ve had a wonderful experience.

September 5, 2019

Hey there,

Thank you for your kind review. Our team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote :)
Please feel free reach out to support@hulkcode.com with any further concerns or suggestions you wish to share.

Little Label & Design Loft

The customer service is absolutely outstanding! I am so impressed. The customer service team are dedicated to prompt, friendly, and professional service. I am not very tech savvy so needed some help with the whole integration process. They took over and showed me exactly what to do. Cannot fault my experience so far . I definitely recommend this app 100%.

August 28, 2019

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review.

We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words.

Barn Catz Studio

The app does provide "Infinite Options"! Pleased with the final result. Took some help from the developer Hulk/apps to get it to work in my scenario. But Hulk/apps was very patient and made it work for me. Great service for a free app!

August 27, 2019

We are always ready to customize our app to suit the store's needs. Thank you for your patience!
Our customer support team is thrilled to hear that you are happy with their service. :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32