Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Unlimited Custom Options for Products with Infinite Variants

IKCHA

Excellent customer service! The app works great and any questions we've had about display customization so far had been resolved quickly.

EzyShopDirect

Support is phenomenal for a free service, very quick, reply within 2-4 hours which is great, highly recommend this app especially if you want options like gift wrapping or small extras because Shopify does not let you do this! Would 100% recommend, great team of caring developers and customer service staff

January 23, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear that you were able to get some assistance from our awesome support team! We are known for caring deeply about our customers and you're special to us! We appreciate the kind words from the bottom of our hearts. :-)

Mambellas Market

Good support even on the free version. I have to write one hundred words in a Shopify review so I am writing this second sentence.

January 23, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate the kind words. :-)

Create Your Surprise

Super useful plugin, even in the free version!
Also Hulk Apps are great at support, they fixed a translation issue I stumbled upon in no time. No brainer to use their plugins when you're in need.

January 23, 2020

Haha! That's so kind of you :) Really appreciate it. Best of luck with your business! We look forward to seeing your continued success.

Out Of Marbles

I have received my first order through customization options from this app a few days ago... I did, however, lose 25$ of revenue from that order because the added options from this app didn't count towards the final price. The problem was in my store cart, buyers could click on the PayPal button for fast checkout, essentially skipping the checkout page. The checkout page is important for this app, however, its where the addon prices get added to the total price.

I contacted support and they helped me by editing the HTML code for me and removed that paypal button. Buyers can still pay by paypal, but it takes them one more mouse click, which is fine for me. I need the customizations badly and this app provides just that... You can check it in action at www.outofmarbles.com if you want.

Anyways, keep up the good work and I heard there is new feature coming soon where we will be able to have images instead of bullet points :)

January 23, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to the eCommerce space on Shopify, and to Hulk apps! We're glad our team was able to help you out with getting Product Options installed and stylized properly. :-)

You heard it right! Lots of cool stuff coming your way in 2020! Not just apps, we have more to offer ;)

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, and for allowing others to see how it looks by linking your website. :-)

Gardners Cakes

This app so far has been great and has endless options to choose from, the team are super quick and helpful too!

January 22, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this fantastic review! We put good customer satisfaction as our priority and we're glad that you were happy with our product and service!

Cheers!

Bico Estonia

So far this has been a life saver for customizing products. Very straight forward to use and it's free. Thanks

Hair Queen LA

After some emails back and forth these guys made it happen. Now we can finally sell hair extensions bundles with the proper price.
Thanks for the hard work those last few days to make it happen.

We really appreciate all you guys effort.

Sincerely,
Hair Queen LA Digital Team
www.hairqueenla.com

January 18, 2020

Hi There,

We are sorry to hear that you lost out on sales due to the loss of communication. Our team has been trying to reach you through emails but they seem to be getting spammed or blocked by your server.

We have tried to fix this situation and configured the app with your store's Prestige theme. Again, we are sorry for your loss.

We would appreciate if you would contact our customer support team by responding to the latest ticket, or, reach out to me directly on shruti@hulkcode.com ASAP.

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

The Greenline Initiative

App does exactly what I needed. Responsive support was provided along with quick installation. Looking at other apps from the brand.

Red Parrot

I like this app. In the beginning it was a little complicated to understand how it works and I ran into some installation issues, but thanks to the great tech support my problem was resolved quickly and efficiently. Now it works fine. If you sell custom/personalized products and you need customer's input, this app is a great solution.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 41 42