Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Unlimited Custom Options for Products with Infinite Variants

Ballasts

We needed more options/variants for our site. Thanks HulkApps, get out of our head! LOL. It seems every time we go to the app store with a need, there is a HulkApp solution.

Can Lights

We needed a solution to add all the options our products come with. After hitting our head against the wall during migration, we discovered that there was an app to accomplish what we needed, thank goodness!

unlimitedlights.com

Our products are very complex and we could not offer every option out of the box with Shopify. This app fixes that problem! Thanks guys.

HL.CreationsStudio

I used this app to help add a personalisation tab for my products. It was easy enough to use, some things were harder to understand however when I needed help the support team were great and fixed the problem very quickly. Thank you!

November 19, 2019

Thank you for your kind words. We pride ourselves in providing outstanding support to our merchants to give them the best custom solution for their store. Please peek into our app portfolio, we're sure you will be pleasently surprised!

Silver Realm Jewellery

I used this app to add boxes to collect text from customers to be engraved on their purchases. Works really well and the bits I struggled to do were quickly fixed with an email to ask for support. When I asked how I could do something, they did it for me and were very quick to respond too! Love it!

November 19, 2019

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review, and are so glad to hear you're loving the app. We're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Please let us know if we can help with anything else!

ECO Farm

Wonderful service and help me solve the problem very quickly. Good choice and will cooperate with them in the future.

November 15, 2019

Hey there, thank you so much for the review! We're happy to hear you've been enjoying the support we provide, and we hope you continue to try out other apps from our portfolio!

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else! Thank you!

Legend Luna

So far so good. I was truly amazed how user friendly it is. Not complicated and it did exactly what I wanted.

November 13, 2019

Hi there, thank you very much for the kind words! We're so happy to hear that our Product Options app is the right one for your business. We know how important it is for merchants to be able to spend their time running their business, so we love being able to offer easy-to-use solutions such as this one!

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions or comments. We look forward to seeing your continued success!

Lilac Studio

This app provided all the options I needed for my site. Very good features and simple to use.

The best thing about my experience is their customer support. they are very responsive and ready to support with anything

November 11, 2019

Thank you for yoru kind words.. we're so glad we were able to help you! Let us know if you need anything else, our team is happy to assist anytime :)

ThatDaily

I Love this app! Everything is so much better than a version I was paying for before! Hulk Apps are smashing the game at the moment.

I need some support tho... all previous and new uploads are automatically given the options Vinyl Colour, and these products, in particular, do not need that option set. This is messing with my store, can someone please help.

November 11, 2019

Thank you for you support! We're glad that you reaching out. Our team will get in touch with you right away!

3D Horizon

Excellent! If the app itself wasn't good enough (which it is!) you should really check out their support. A*

November 6, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for the review, we really appreciate your kind words and support. We love being a great solution for our merchants.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need any assistance again!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37