Infinite Product Options

Infinite Product Options

by HulkApps.com

Infinite Options for Custom Products with Infinite Variants

Chevelly Designs

I use this app for my customers to be able to leave text for personalization. I just started setting up my site and couldn’t figure out how to attach the personalization option to specific items. The customer service I received was amazing!!! They sent me a step by step video of how to do exactly what I was needing to do. They even gave me some other suggestions for my shop just to be helpful! And they were super friendly!!

February 20, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review; we're so happy to hear you're loving our suggestions and our app specialists were able to help you set up your options and option set just the way you wanted.

STRIVE CREATIVES

We have personalisation and colour swatches that we need for our store and this app does the job as well as being easy to use. We have the free version which is great for our needs and struggled to find any other app which offered these options without paying quite a lot for. We had trouble installing it onto our theme however the team at Hulk has great customer support and fixed the issue within a matter of days.

February 20, 2020

Hi there. I just wanted to apologize that our installer didn't work correctly. We always offer free installations when it comes to [app name], and would love to get this app installed properly for you. Since there are so many themes, sometimes it requires a little extra love from one of our specialists to get the code implemented properly.

We're very happy to hear that you were able to get an awesome experience from some of our great specialists!

Stoned Jewels

So far, very appreciative of the support this app and their team provide. They provided via email with the option to chat as well as a helpful video explaining exactly how to go about adding multiple variances to my product pages. Their follow up and eagerness to help while actually having an app that works had been very refreshing.

February 20, 2020

Hi there! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

DH Designz, LLC

I love the app and the great communication & customer service provided by Hulk. I wanted my prospective customers to have the option to be able to add a name for a number of customize products I am offering. Unfortunately, I had a little trouble getting it setup, but the Hulk team quickly came to my assistance.

February 19, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Have a beautiful day!

Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

Gilded Archive

We use the (free version of this) app to add a plethora of options to our customizable products, and it does a great job at it. We had some issues with the dropdownlists not initializing properly, but one of the developers was quick with helping us out and fix it. Really enjoying the app, we will likely scale up to the paid version soon!

February 18, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to Hulk apps! We're glad our experts were able to help you out with getting the Product Options App Dropdown features initialized properly. :-)
Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any assistance ever! Best of luck with your business! We look forward to seeing your continued success.

Thread Mail Designs

This did exactly what I needed! We wanted customers to be able to add a name for us to customize on a shirt, and this app was perfect. I tried installing it myself and had a bit of trouble. I messaged customer support before going to bed, and it was fixed before I woke up this morning. Now the product is live and we're good to go! Definitely give this app a try!

February 17, 2020

Hi there. I just wanted to apologize that our installer didn't work correctly. We always offer free installations when it comes to Product Options App for our users. Since there are so many themes, sometimes it requires a little extra love from one of our specialists to get the code implemented properly.

We're so happy that our experts could set up your options for you while you were away and we hope you can try more products we offer and make your store even more amazing!

Good luck with your store!

Global Formulas

Great App! We use this app to bundle products with multiple variables. It makes it very easy with a nice look. The customer service is great too in helping to get set up and/or other issues. Would recommend.

February 14, 2020

Hi there. Thank you for recommending us. We're glad to hear that you were able to get some assistance from our awesome support team! We appreciate the kind words. :-)

Darlings Jewelry

This app is great at creating product options. Easy to use and the support is fast to respond to my inquiry. I would recommend this app for anyone looking to add product options to their product page. Thumbs up!

February 13, 2020

The app looks great on your store! Thanks so much for the review, We love the simplicity of our products and we are glad you're a fan of it too!
You can always reach out to our support team - if you ever need any help with any of our apps or other products!

Best of luck with your business!

Maison Fragile

Definitivly on of the best support for all the App I use on my website, they anwser so quickly and nicely, I highly recommand this app for all the features they provides AND how the team behind can help you.

Certainement l'une des meilleurs équipe support de toutes les applications que j'utilise sur mon site Web, ils répondent très rapidement et sont super efficaces. Je recommande fortement cette application pour toutes les fonctionnalités qu'elle fournit ET la super équipe derrière qui vous accompagnera.

February 13, 2020

Platinum Optic

The app is really simple to instal and setup and the support team is fast and helpful. I've tried changing some settings to work on my existing products but with no luck, I granted them access to the store and they've fixed it in a matter of hours. Highly recommend

February 12, 2020

Hi there. I just wanted to apologize that our installer didn't work correctly. We always offer free installations when it comes to Product Options App, and would love to get this app installed properly for you. Since there are so many themes, sometimes it requires a little extra love from one of our specialists to get the code implemented properly.

We're glad our experts were able to help you out!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 45 46