Hulk Product Options

Hulk Product Options

From $8.90/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
January 27, 2023

Khushbu was helped me perfectly!
I have little bit complecated request but she did all my favors. It was great help for me to run my site.
Thank you so much and I highly recommend her and this app.

Omamori Charm Heritage Japan
Japan
January 20, 2023

Sanjaysinh was a huge help! I was very impressed with how patient he was with me who knew little about the app and he walked me through everthing and answered all my questions. I highly recommend this App and Sanjaysinh! Thank you!

outdoorpatioplace
Time spent using app: About 10 hours
January 18, 2023

Excellent customer care support team. Special thanks to Khushbu. Sorted out all issues, and helped super promptly. A must go app

The Leather Works
India
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 18, 2023

han sido super amables y conectados al instante al chat, resuelta todas mis dudas al instante.
Recomiendo 100% la App

Giftme
Spain
Time spent using app: About 8 hours
January 17, 2023

I recently started using the Hulk Product Options app of Shopify and can confidently say that it has been a great experience. The app is very user friendly and makes managing product options a breeze. The support team is also very helpful and responsive, completing tasks very quickly. I highly recommend the Hulk Product Options app for Shopify to anyone looking to make product options management easier.

pncsports
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
HulkApps.com replied January 17, 2023

Thanks for the kind words, we look forward to supporting you on the eCommerce business. Remember, if you need anything we are always on the stand-by

January 14, 2023

HARRIS is the best! He responded promptly and sent me links which showed me how to solve my problem.

Her Majesty's Collection
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
January 12, 2023

Na Bold, Giftship en Infiniti options te hebben gebruikt, heb ik nu eindelijk de goede product optie app gevonden die voldoet aan onze eisen. Hier en daar moest er wel wat anders bij Hulk. Gelukkig werd dat binnen enkele minuten opgelost met behulp van de live chat.

Ik geef vier sterren, omdat het niet meteen naar wens was. Zelf dingen oplossen gaat moeilijk, omdat er weinig info over te vinden is. Gelukkig werkt de klantenservice van Hulk perfect. Kortom: Een aanrader!

Daan Bloemen
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
January 10, 2023

Recently switched product options apps because HulkApps cart layout is nicer, ran in to some coding issues and customer service was quick and helpful! Thank you Amit and HulkApps!

Rory Gail Handmade
Time spent using app: 4 days
January 10, 2023

Nisha is incredible! Fixed my issue within hours and allowed my website to finally accept orders the right way

EYE Republic Optical
Philippines
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
HulkApps.com replied January 10, 2023

And your review is incredible as well! Thank you!
Thank you for appreciating our valuable team member, Nisha, she truly is a gem :)
Have a great day ahead!

January 8, 2023

Amazing customer service! They respond quickly and will do their best to resolve any issue you may have - I would recommend this app!

HUSTLE
Philippines
Time spent using app: 5 days
HulkApps.com replied January 9, 2023

We would like to express our sincerest gratitude for your feedback. It is highly appreciated since our brand is built upon our customers' feedback. It is also necessary for us to keep improving on a daily basis. If you ever need our assistance, please feel free to contact HulkApps at any time.