Product Options Advance

Increase average order value by extra product options

Free plan available. 10-day free trial.

Sweet Funky Designs

I love this app as I can offer various pricing, color and sizing options to my customers. But if I add new product to my store and want to offer various things for that product, I have to have customer service add the new product to the product menu. If it would auto-add without waiting that would be awesome. Currently looking for another app to replace this one.

E Hair Luxe

Yup this app had some great promises in not completing what it does. ;( extremely upsetting as it is the cheapest app that does what it says it was going to do but just some defaults it terms of coding and adding the price on to original pricing

Compact Camping Concepts

I've been through just about all the Options apps shopify has to offer. This one held great promise. Good interface, customizable in the simplest way - very self explanatory. First flag - no other reviews. Second flag - support was delayed which isn't that big of a deal since I figure they are a few oceans away in time zone. But the third flag - they had access to my store without securing a staff or collaborator account. I had no control of what they could access. That is scary. I uninstalled as soon as I was aware . . . ?? Fourth Flag when I got the follow up email to tell them why I removed the app the page errored. Not a good sign.