Gesamtbewertung
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
8. Januar 2024

EVERY TIME I HAVE AN ISSUE WITH THE APP, SOMEONE IS ALWAYS WILLING TO HELP. THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL THAT YOU DO.

The Party Favor Lady
7 monate mit der App
4. Dezember 2023

Amazing! Love it, easy to use and have a lot of options and settings to help the customer create custom products. Works great!

The support team are also the best, even on evenings and weekends. Helen, you are my hero!

Love,
Sara

emberloo.se
Schweden
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
16. Januar 2024

I would like to express my gratitude for the outstanding support and customization provided by your team, particularly Christine and Rosie. Throughout the process, they demonstrated exceptional responsiveness and dedication to resolving the issues I encountered with the Globo Product app on my Shopify store.

Despite the challenges, the team consistently communicated updates and assured me that my concerns were being addressed. Their professionalism and commitment to customer satisfaction are truly commendable.

Notably, the app's functionality and the customization made by your Dev team have greatly enhanced the user experience on my store. The prompt and efficient resolution of my requests reflects positively on your team's capabilities.

I am especially pleased with the promptness and efficiency in customizing the placement of option sections. The attention to detail and willingness to accommodate my specific needs are aspects that set Globo Product apart.

Overall, I am highly satisfied with the level of service and the app's performance. I appreciate the effort put in by the Globo Product team and would like to extend my thanks for a job well done.

GEOVANTE
Taiwan
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
7. Dezember 2023

I like how to app works. There is always support I can reach out to when I run into some problem. Helen made sure that everything was taken care of.

BeYellow
Tschechien
6 monate mit der App
15. November 2023

Love this app! Super easy to use and customer service is amazing and quick. We have worked with Helen and she has helped us multi times when we couldn’t figure something out! Definitely important to have quick customer service for an app like this that functions a big portion of a website and Helen has always provided just that!

The Canine Threads
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
29. November 2023

I love the app and more importantaly love the ongoing support I receive when there is any issues. I highly recommend any of the GLOBO apps and youcan be rest asured you will be more than happy with them and there apps. YOU GUYS ROCK !!!!

Tire Equipment Supply
Fast 2 jahre mit der App
20. Januar 2024

I still new user for the app but let me talk about the technical and Customer support. The experience I had was so much good. The technical support team are so professional and helpful. I sent an email asking for support and they amazed me with the fast response. Also one of their developers worked on my shop to solve the issue. So professional answering my questions one by one. The way they demonstrate the solutions is very professional and clear. The team works as humans support, not robots just sending you links with instructions and you need to do it by yourself or most of the time you don’t find your answer as happening with any other application . Not at all. With that application when I sent my issue, they were so patient and right away transferred my question to one of their developers who worked on it and solved it as I asked.
Talking about the app itself,
It’s easy to use « with their support «  and easy and clear for your customers also to use it to customize their preferred product.
Until now , I really recommend this app. Feeling that I am part of team supporting me, makes me feeling confident to use the app.

Grand Print YJ
Kanada
7 tage mit der App
1. Dezember 2023

Best apps for customize products from best developers on Shopify. I request for some minor customization and it is done in no time. Absolutely satisfied with the service. Rosie also give an excellent support to fulfill our request. Been staying with this apps for a long time and never regret it.

MA-Gift - Malaysia 1st Custom & Express Gift Shop
Malaysia
9 monate mit der App
16. Januar 2024

Great app! I had a problem initially but the support team fixed it right away. Very good Service

Prigma
Mexiko
12 monate mit der App
12. Januar 2024

Just started with Globo so far very easy to use, good starting features but for me pro was required. Depending on your business needs you might be able to do with less you can upgrade or downgrade as needed. Rosie is also great help if you get into trouble with setup.

My Store