Gesamtbewertung
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
29. Januar 2024

Amazing. They were so so helpful. I am so glad that they were able to solve my problem.

CollegeBlingBottles LLC
Vereinigte Staaten
11 monate mit der App
22. Dezember 2023

I've been really impressed with the Globo Product Variants plugin, especially with the outstanding customer support. The team is responsive, knowledgeable, and genuinely committed to ensuring the best possible experience for their users. It's a top-notch solution with equally top-notch support!

Cukiernia Białecki
Polen
30. Januar 2024

I tried Globo so i could add more product variations. I struggled a bit setting up so i reached out to Globo. They where very nice and patient and quickly i got the hang of it. They also did a great job customizing the app to my needs. Very happy with Globo and their service!

House of Posters
Niederlande
23 tage mit der App
1. Februar 2024

Quick, easy after-hour support. Issue handled in one interaction. Rosie was great and answered all my questions.

Honestly Innovative
Vereinigte Staaten
11. Januar 2024

The app delivers precisely what it promises, fulfilling my exact requirements. Although there were some minor initial challenges, the support team promptly addressed them. I would like to express my gratitude to Helen, who provided valuable assistance.

HeyChimp
Vereinigtes Königreich
12 monate mit der App
2. Februar 2024

This app provides such amazing support when any roadblocks are hit or any further customization is needed. Specifically, Helen has been amazing and very responsive and helpful in order to reach out website goals!!

Les Knitwits
28 tage mit der App
5. Januar 2024

This app is amazing. Very easy to use and the customer service is awesome! When I need some help for advanced setting, Rosie gave me an fast and accurate answer. I've never experience such an amazing service until today. I'll definitely recommend this app to whom is trying to upgrade own shop. Thank you for the quick and perfect support!

hellolive SHOP
Südkorea
24 tage mit der App
2. Dezember 2023

Great app and awesome customer support! When I had a small issue after updating a feature, the support team resolved quickly for me. Thank you!

Unperfekt-Studios
20. Dezember 2023

Amazing value form this app. and even on the FREE tire, their support is top notch. well done guys. thank you.

Photobooth Décor
9 monate mit der App
29. November 2023

Outstanding app, probably the most customisable and powerful product options app for shopify. Developers made changes very quickly for a very custom request I had, but 99% of all complex option requirements you will have are already built into the app!

Glebe Mobility