Reseñas (2.226)

Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 93% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
14 de mayo de 2024

I have been using this app for several years now and it great, does every kind of option i want or could need. They will even customise to fit your theme and don't get me started on the support. If in the unfortunate event you need help they are always on hand with quick support, I cant rate them enough. One of my options stopped working and I contacted support at around 9pm, when I woke up the next morning I had an email from Helen in support telling me that the issue had been fixed.

Family Crafts
Reino Unido
Más de 3 años usando la aplicación
26 de junio de 2024

Man I really had issues with the product options and couldn't solve it at all. I use computers every day and am alright in coding and such. But I could not figure out this problem at all. Then Helen from Globo came around and fixed the issue in a very short amount of time. I am very happy with the support I got.

abshockey.ch
Suiza
Alrededor de 2 años usando la aplicación
25 de abril de 2024

The app is so user friendly, I was pleasantly surprised when I first started using it. I have a lot of custom options so I love that it allows for so many variants. In addition, it automatically updates to your store theme. If you do have any trouble, their customer service team is 10 stars hands down!! I recently did the shopify store update and it somehow kicked my options out on some of my products and I could not figure it out. I hopped on Chat in the Globo app and Rosie was able to figure it out!! I was so worried about having to redo it all but she saved the day!! The CS is so amazing! The app is amazing! Get it, you wont have any regrets.

SOUNIQUE NAILS
Casi 3 años usando la aplicación
27 de mayo de 2024

So fast and accommodating. in 5 minutes, my custom design request was added as a custom .css. Helped speed up the process of digging through code to pinpoint it.

Love these guys, they have a great product.

Print on This
Alrededor de 3 años usando la aplicación
21 de mayo de 2024

My products have a lot of customization options. This app is easy to use and works great. Their settings options are great but I wanted something special, not included in those. I contacted the team, through Helen, and they kindly accepted the challenge and directly implemented the change in my shop, in less than 24 hours. Amazing!

OurHatsDeserveBetter
Francia
21 de junio de 2024

I am extremely impressed with the Globo apps! they work flawlessly and have quickly become indispensable tools for me. The user interface is easy to use and navigate. What sets this app apart, though, is the exceptional support team. When I reached out for help; their response was incredibly fast and they resolved my problem. I highly recommend this and Globo's other apps to anyone looking for a reliable and well-supported solution.

Canal Furniture
5 de junio de 2024

Rosie is the BEST! I was trying to add a drop down with 3 options and I couldn't figure it out. So easy. I've been a customer for 4 years. Im not leaving. It is a very easy to use app and they help you when you need it. It's not super expensive and it WORKS.

Glam Goodies
Alrededor de 3 años usando la aplicación
29 de junio de 2024

Exceptional Support and Service!

I recently had an issue, and I must say, the support I received was outstanding! Helen, in particular, was the best representative I could have asked for. She was incredibly knowledgeable, patient, and efficient in resolving my problem.

From the moment I reached out, Helen made me feel valued and understood. She took the time to listen to my concerns, provided clear and concise instructions, and followed up to ensure everything was working perfectly. Her friendly and professional demeanor made the entire experience seamless and stress-free.

It's rare to find such dedicated and competent support in today's digital world. Helen truly went above and beyond, and I couldn't be more satisfied with the service I received. Thanks to her, I'm confident in continuing to use GLOBO PRODUCT OPTIONS and will happily recommend it to others.

Chapters
Turquía
29 de mayo de 2024

Globo is the best. Super easy and super convenient. The best part is their customer service, any small issue they resolve it right away. Helen from support has been super kind and helpful in resolving my issues.

Jolly Party Beans
Canadá
3 de julio de 2024

This app is fantastic for customizing product options! It’s incredibly user-friendly and versatile. Helen was super helpful and provided exceptional support, making the setup process smooth and hassle-free. Highly recommend!

CUFF Copenhagen