Reseñas (2.279)

Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 94% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
14 de mayo de 2024

I have been using this app for several years now and it great, does every kind of option i want or could need. They will even customise to fit your theme and don't get me started on the support. If in the unfortunate event you need help they are always on hand with quick support, I cant rate them enough. One of my options stopped working and I contacted support at around 9pm, when I woke up the next morning I had an email from Helen in support telling me that the issue had been fixed.

Family Crafts
Reino Unido
Más de 3 años usando la aplicación
26 de junio de 2024

Man I really had issues with the product options and couldn't solve it at all. I use computers every day and am alright in coding and such. But I could not figure out this problem at all. Then Helen from Globo came around and fixed the issue in a very short amount of time. I am very happy with the support I got.

abshockey.ch
Suiza
Alrededor de 2 años usando la aplicación
10 de julio de 2024

We found Globo after spending a long time with a different product options app that promised so much and was top dollar...but constantly was a headache to deal with and broke down! Globo is SO much better than our old app!

If you are debating between apps - stop and just pick Globo!! My store heavily uses personalizations in very intricate ways...and I've broken so many apps because of it.

Globo has been amazing! The logic behind how it works and how to set it up is impeccable and much easier to maneuver with when you need changes. And the best part?! When there is an issue - Globo's team fixes it right away!! They adjust code quick to make sure everything works flawlessly. Their support is unstoppable!

The best part is how quickly your changes are updated - it's SO much faster than other apps AND you can actually import your personalizations!!! Which is a HUGE time saver, there are very few apps that can do that AND work well.

circleandsquaredecor
5 meses usando la aplicación
17 de julio de 2024

Globo Product Options is an amazing app that has truly transformed our Shopify store. The app is incredibly user-friendly and allows us to offer a wide range of customizable options for our products, enhancing the overall shopping experience for our customers.

What sets Globo apart is their exceptional customer service. They respond with lightning-fast speed and are always ready to assist with any issues or questions. One feature we particularly love is the seamless integration with our store, which has made managing product options effortless. Highly recommend this app to anyone looking to add versatile product options to their Shopify store!

Five Cinnamon
8 meses usando la aplicación
21 de junio de 2024

I am extremely impressed with the Globo apps! they work flawlessly and have quickly become indispensable tools for me. The user interface is easy to use and navigate. What sets this app apart, though, is the exceptional support team. When I reached out for help; their response was incredibly fast and they resolved my problem. I highly recommend this and Globo's other apps to anyone looking for a reliable and well-supported solution.

Canal Furniture
27 de mayo de 2024

So fast and accommodating. in 5 minutes, my custom design request was added as a custom .css. Helped speed up the process of digging through code to pinpoint it.

Love these guys, they have a great product.

Print on This
Alrededor de 3 años usando la aplicación
15 de julio de 2024

They were able to address an issue we were having with the options working correctly on our website. Now everything is working correctly, thank you!

ThePearsonShop
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
21 de mayo de 2024

My products have a lot of customization options. This app is easy to use and works great. Their settings options are great but I wanted something special, not included in those. I contacted the team, through Helen, and they kindly accepted the challenge and directly implemented the change in my shop, in less than 24 hours. Amazing!

OurHatsDeserveBetter
Francia
25 de abril de 2024

The app is so user friendly, I was pleasantly surprised when I first started using it. I have a lot of custom options so I love that it allows for so many variants. In addition, it automatically updates to your store theme. If you do have any trouble, their customer service team is 10 stars hands down!! I recently did the shopify store update and it somehow kicked my options out on some of my products and I could not figure it out. I hopped on Chat in the Globo app and Rosie was able to figure it out!! I was so worried about having to redo it all but she saved the day!! The CS is so amazing! The app is amazing! Get it, you wont have any regrets.

SOUNIQUE NAILS
Alrededor de 3 años usando la aplicación
11 de julio de 2024

This app is so useful! I use it on two of my stores and the customer service is always quick, nice and helpful! I would recommend this app if you want different variants.

Luxury Affordable Restrooms