Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 93% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
14 de octubre de 2022

This APP is very easy to use, the customer service email replies are very professional, and the problem-solving speed is also very fast.
The function of the APP is also very good.

SoulMateLover Store
China
19 de octubre de 2022

Works perfectly for my needs. Easiest of the variant apps that I tried out. Also they are great about removing the "Powered by Globo Product Options" when asked.

Davidson Workshop
7 de abril de 2023

This APP is an excellent addition to our stores product selection, easy to set-up and great customer service.

Empire Smokes
26 de enero de 2023

Great app for listing customized options for products by selected collections. Good customer service as well.

TBM
Malasia
21 de marzo de 2023

The Globo team has been extremely helpful, I had many questions and they answered all of them and assisted me with everything until I achieved my ultimate goal. I am looking forward to using this app and seeing how it works out! Thank you again!

Alarmed N' Dangerous
20 de enero de 2021

Great app, great team, good and fast help !! And Free ! I recommended !! Youre be amaze , simple and efficient

AM et Co
Canadá
4 de abril de 2022

My product has many different options and choices. The app is everything what I need. When I started to use, there were some problems, but the kind team solved it very fast. Thanks again Sarah, Kayden, and the team, who worked with my request and solved my problems! I recommend this app! You can learn to use it very fast.

Missy Gift
Hungría
15 de abril de 2021

So far, all good!
The team has successfully helped us with a small implementation problem.

Estores Karisma
España
Fecha de modificación: 29 de octubre de 2021

App is working very well. Customer support also very supportive. But I am facing many problems : 1. No option to apply more option set on one product
2. Facing with pagination - when edit any option set and click back button. List show from starting means first page 3. No any option wise pricing like Shopify default variant feature 4. No search option

Mamicha
India
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
25 de noviembre de 2022

Great App!! Solves everything we needed for our business. The UI is easy and Simple. The support is unbeatable!

Paradox Kinetics