Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 94% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
5 de enero de 2024

This comment plugin is awesome! I've been looking for a review tool that's easy to use and feature-rich, and this one is exactly what I was looking for. Its interface is designed to be very intuitive, allowing me to manage and respond to comments with ease. Plus, its customization options are very flexible and fit perfectly into my website style. Thanks for this excellent plug-in, which greatly improves my website interactive experience!

Sewher
Reino Unido
4 meses usando la aplicación
23 de enero de 2024

I had some minor issues causing the app to not work properly. I reached out to Globo Software team, and Helen was fast to respond and assisted me in getting my issue resolved within the day. Thank you!

Paradise Monarchs
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
26 de noviembre de 2023

So far this app as been great, I wish it allowed more preview and pro options but would definitely go pro when website is done. Rosie customer service helped out big time setting up preferences that helped look more professional. Thanks again.

WARGamingPC
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
16 de noviembre de 2023

I've been using Globo from day one for my online store and it has become a staple in my daily operations. While there are some limitations, it ticks all the boxes for what I need. The platform itself is user-friendly and intuitive, making it a breeze to use even for those who aren't technically inclined.

Customer service is excellent. Helen, in particular, has been exceptional – quick to respond and sort things out. Appreciate the straightforward help.

Noufs
Singapur
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
31 de enero de 2024

Great app, with a lot of flexibility - its helped us implement personalisation on our products. We did have a few teething issues with how the product options viewed in the basket but the team were super helpful and in no time worked up a solution for us. Great customer service!

dwdesignandprint.co.uk
Reino Unido
4 meses usando la aplicación
12 de enero de 2024

Super easy interface, I would recommend the mid tier option unless you do need the image drop down. I do wish they have an active product customizer but for everything else they have been solid

Bespoke Baka
6 meses usando la aplicación
10 de enero de 2024

This app is fabulous. Super easy to install as well as use. The extra help from (Rosie) IT support was second to none. Every detail was taken into consideration. Very happy!

Oade Studio
10 meses usando la aplicación
21 de diciembre de 2023

Been trying to get help from support but everything in vain. I had been using the free plan previously which was working as per my needs but now the add on price does not reflect during the check out.

IndianUltras
India
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
31 de enero de 2024

We have recently added this app to our platform and had some integration issues due to very specific custom needs for our site. The support team lead by Helen and David were very supportive and have resolved the issues promptly. Looking forward to their continued support.

Bills Khakis
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
8 de enero de 2024

EVERY TIME I HAVE AN ISSUE WITH THE APP, SOMEONE IS ALWAYS WILLING TO HELP. THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL THAT YOU DO.

The Party Favor Lady