Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 93% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
26 de marzo de 2024

Where do I start, excuses and lies for over 12 months. Customers select products and the pricing dosent come up. The price will come up as free to the customer. Globo kept saying it was the settings and instructed me to make the changes. Worked once then reverts back to $0.00 for the variant, thousands of dollars lost. We kept going around in circles tor about a year then I was finally told I was using the old version that was more tha a year old. I was perplexed as I gave globo access to shopify on a few occasions to fix the issue over the same period. When updating from old version to new the data is all lost and you need to start from scratch, also the pricing is higher. All along I was made to feel it was my fault but in no way shape or form was it. In the end Helen from globo's excuse was we are in Vietnam???

Mongrel Fishing Tackle
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
20 de mayo de 2024

We just began using this app several months agon when we launched our 2nd site and are most impressed in the app and the support.

There was a minor conflict between this app and another app but they did quickly find and fix the issue, and we will soon add this app to our original site too.

Great product and service, highly recommended!

MaximumReptile.com
4 meses usando la aplicación
14 de mayo de 2024

Globo has been great customizing our app for our specific needs. We use the product options for flavor selection, and wanted the layout on product page to look a certain way, as well as the selections to appear on the Shopify pick-list. They did both for us very quickly!

Rural Route 1 Popcorn
4 meses usando la aplicación
14 de mayo de 2024

We've been using Globo Product Options for several years and can confidently say it's an outstanding product. It has significantly boosted our sales thanks to its user-friendly customer interface.
The pricing is fair, and considering the exceptional customer service and versatile product options, it's well worth the investment.

Highly recommend this app!

Blackmore IT
Reino Unido
7 meses usando la aplicación
19 de abril de 2024

The Globo demo option set made selecting color and size options a breeze! Helen's assistance in customizing it to my needs was invaluable. Highly recommend for anyone looking for a seamless shopping experience. Thanks, Helen and the team!

Surteez
Pakistán
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
16 de abril de 2024

Helen was absolutely supportive and helped us with the support ticket sent in and done fix all within 1 hour! thank you so much Helen

Wonderful Cake House
Malasia
Más de 3 años usando la aplicación
10 de mayo de 2024

Helen, David and the Dev Team helped me fix a few theme coding issues (due to conflicting add-ons) I was having and it was all sorted from start to finish in just a few hours.
Great development knowledge and speedy responses!

Reveuse Leather
9 meses usando la aplicación
2 de mayo de 2024

I reached out to Globo with an issue with one of the option sets not displaying properly on my product pages. They handled the issue quickly and efficiently and were very pleasant to work with.

The Best Adirondack Chair Company
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
30 de abril de 2024

Excellent app. It does everything we need and pretty much everything we want.

Importantly, support has also been excellent when I've reached out for help. I Iiaised with Helen multiple times and always received prompt, courteous replies and successful resolution.

Thank you!

cufflink man
Reino Unido
2 meses usando la aplicación
22 de mayo de 2024

Very very good. I have used MULTIPLE, MULTIPLE apps and Globo is, without question, the best one with the best functionality and easiest to use. Rosie, my support rep, did an OUTSTANDING job as well. I will continue to use Globo for a long time to come.

Pup Culture Designs