Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 94% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
21 de diciembre de 2023

Been trying to get help from support but everything in vain. I had been using the free plan previously which was working as per my needs but now the add on price does not reflect during the check out.

IndianUltras
India
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 23 de febrero de 2024

I initially had high hopes for this app, but recently the team kept creating variant option sets with glitches and weren't able to undo them and wasted a lot of our time. When we first approach them with this issue, they initially said they couldn't do it. When we wanted a refund, they were "able" to do it. In the end, not successful and encountered some unprofessionalism from the customer service team. They shut off the chat option to avoid talking to us. Gave us a bunch of excuses that did not make sense. Anyway, maybe other people may have better luck and experience. We did not and are moving on!

Zelly Collection
16 días usando la aplicación
12 de noviembre de 2023

I wish I loved this app but the customer support is horrendous. My team and I have said we will make any time work to meet and figure out the many bugs in the system… but the support team from this app keeps not responding. I would love to figure out the errors and get this app working for my site again. I’m paying monthly for something that isn’t working.

Boards by B
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
3 de febrero de 2024

Stopped working with newest Shopify update - no resolution In over a week.

Einstein's Attic
8 meses usando la aplicación
9 de noviembre de 2023

Customer service is terrible. They had no idea how to help with the issue I had to YouTube it

TheGrayBearCompany
Reino Unido
9 meses usando la aplicación
20 de septiembre de 2023

This app is very aesthetically pleasing BUT has some very serious limitations and when I inquired about it they didn’t really seems to care - it was like oh well so sorry

You can offer a selection that adds more then a qty of 1 of any sku to the cart

Example - if you wanted to allow for a selection that added a qty of 2 tires or bolt a etc - the app can’t do it - only can add a qty of 1 of any sku to your cart

I even tried my own workaround - making it 2 options a Ex) Tire #1 and Tire#2 and the customer can select both but yet only 1 gets added to the cart

Other app we used does this but didn’t have as nice as a layout

Guess I wasted many hours for nothing and it really was disappointing the lack of effort and empathy i recd in their response

G-FORCE POWERSPORTS
4 meses usando la aplicación
8 de septiembre de 2023

I'm sad to say that after using this app for over a year, I'm having to write a negative review as the programmers are seriously ruining this app. As an experienced programmer myself, I'm fully aware of some of the backend stuff that can be done. Now all of a sudden, the "programmers" say that the field names are only allowed to be shown on the cart and ultimately the packing slips rather than the labels (what the customers see cleanly on the product pages. So instead of Stain Color: Dark Walnut on the cart, the customer sees stain-color-memorial-clock-1. Support says that I have to change all my field names to be the same as the label across my at least 100 options that I've built over time instead of actually fixing the issue on their end. This was working fine previously for like a year or more as-is. NO LONGER RECOMMEND THIS APP!!!

Designodeal
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
Globo respondió 11 de septiembre de 2023

On behalf of our development team, we’re so sorry about the experience you are facing.

However, please give me a chance to clarify this. Our current app mechanism has remained unchanged since you installed our app last year. Therefore, we would like to assist in changing all the field names to be in order to match the label. Please reply to our email conversation so that we can help you quickly.

We are eagerly awaiting your comments on this.

Fecha de modificación: 5 de febrero de 2024

Edit: I am currently working with Globo to remove the customer data restriction. From what I am gathering this was bad timing of a new policy and not a bait and switch tactic.

After spending days setting my store up to use this app, on day 12 of the 14 day free trial I am locked out of making changes until I grant access to a massive amount of customer data.
"Name, email address, phone number, physical address, geolocation, IP address, browser and operating system"
No customer data was required at the time of download. This is a bait and switch policy to get you invested in the app before requiring customer data to continue.

BraDeC Holsters
18 de octubre de 2023

I never could get the app to install. It would get to step 2 of 4 and then just freeze. Uninstalled and tried again and same thing.

Sage Grove Designs
12 minutos usando la aplicación
16 de agosto de 2023

Buggy, had issues the moment I launched the product. It kept creating other products for my variants and when I would delete or hide them they wouldn't show up on the actual product. Highly suggest looking into other apps.

Atheia Creations