Recensioni (2.262)

Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 94% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
5 luglio 2024

I would like to have had more control over the widget as someone who is on a free plan; yet the fact that you can reach out to one of their team to change the basic look of the widget is great. I had Helen help me tody, and she was so quick and efficiently edited the widget for me while staying in contact with me via email. She was lovely and I appreciate the help!

Flujo
Egitto
1 giorno di utilizzo dell’app
30 maggio 2024

I downloaded the app, very easy with the assistant of tutorials and printed information. The app has meet a requirement for our store and very happy with the new custom fields. Thanks to Helen and the support team for providing information on exporting limitations, however a solution and recommendation to another 3rd party via another of shopifys partners has also helped with data migration. The partnership of these additional vendors really does make working on your own store so much easier, particularly when I am very non techincal. Hi -Fi to Globo Product Options - whoop,whoop - Dallas

Mrs E' Kitchen
Nuova Zelanda
2 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
5 aprile 2024

The app's support team responds quickly and is always trying to help. Unfortunately, some options such as Quick Checkout or Sticky Add-to-Cart from Shopify are not compatible with the app itself and cannot be customized by the support team.

memperience
Germania
29 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
27 maggio 2024

Overall great app i am excited to have it to my shop, help support was also super prompt and did help me solve some issues i encountered.

FeltCuteCreations
Circa 14 ore di utilizzo dell’app
26 marzo 2024

Good solid product which has helped me update my store and add product options that I couldn't get out of the box from Shopify. Thanks for the help. Their customer support was great.

Chebet Creations
22 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
14 marzo 2024

There are a lot of things that can be made for users to fix without reaching out to live chat. However the people there are very helpful. I spoke with Rosie and Rosie was very helpful, patient and knowledgeable. She set me up properly and fixed a few things I needed done.

KAYA’S TOUCH
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
13 maggio 2024

Just signed up for this app. I think it has great potential. I had a little trouble figuring out some things and contacted customer support. Rosie was very helpful! I still have more to learn to know if this will work for our company

Flying Colors Print Shop
Circa 6 ore di utilizzo dell’app
17 aprile 2024

Rosie was really helpful in fixing a problem for me!!

Brewing Cricket USA
1 giorno di utilizzo dell’app
15 aprile 2024

Rosie has been really supportive throughout our software testing stages. She has a range of knowledge to help us make the right decision for our business.

Thank you Rosie!

My Store
Circa 18 ore di utilizzo dell’app
9 aprile 2024

I had an issue with Product options and they fixed it quick.

D Squared Arts