Algemene beoordeling
  • 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
9 mei 2023

Love this app, easy to use and great customer service. I would like to see the ability to select multiple items otherwise would have given 5 stars!

Plantacard
Australië
App gebruikt gedurende Ongeveer 2 jaar
4 mei 2023

We use this for add on upgrades like signature so it doesn't affect the inventory. Once I figured it out it works, however, I don't like that to add the upgrade fee I have to set up an actual item. This clutters up the invoice and the item pull list.

Because it has to be listed as shippable or it ends up on it's own leaving the order open, it also shows up on the customs forms for our interntional orders so we are manually deleting it.

If they could fix this so you can just add to the price I would give them 5 stars. For us, the feature is just annoying enough that I'm searching for an alternative app.

Steve Rude Art
Verenigde Staten
App gebruikt gedurende Meer dan een jaar
26 april 2023

Good app for basic customization needs. And when I need to go further, they have a great customer support, very reactive and helpful!

LA PELUCHERIE
Frankrijk
App gebruikt gedurende 6 maanden
21 april 2023

It's really easy to use and offers a bunch of functions. Support is really great and very quick. Thank you very much!

MB Clubs
Duitsland
App gebruikt gedurende 3 dagen
14 april 2023

Helpful dev team, works for all i need it for, happy customer here. Good customization options and plenty of variable options

True North Bespoke
Verenigd Koninkrijk
App gebruikt gedurende Ongeveer een maand
Bewerkt 6 april 2023

This app has been able to do what no other app could, and it's free! Anytime we had issues customer service was good and would follow up. The only reason I didn't give it five stars is because there were a few workarounds we had to use do due to the specific needs of our products and that the app doesn't work with Shopify's "Quick Shop" feature.

Lion's Lair Boutique
App gebruikt gedurende 4 maanden
24 maart 2023

This is a great app (I would have wanted another solution than the one I got, but this is also good). So many options, and the response to my question was very fast! Definitively recommend!

AHANI shop
Finland
App gebruikt gedurende 9 dagen
16 maart 2023

Sometimes things glitch out with this app, but no app is perfect. I really appreciate the support from Globo Products. Last night we were launching two new products and we had some technical issues. I reached out to Globo (mind you 11pm at night) and they fixed the problem within under 15min. I know I can rely on Globo!

Birth Legend
App gebruikt gedurende Bijna 2 jaar
16 januari 2023

I LOVE THIS APP! I was exactly what I was looking for and needed! I love the way the different options look on my listings. The only downfall is that the invoices are difficult to read and all over the place and does not exactly match the packing slip. I had to staple the invoice to the packing slip so it was clear what the order was actually for. Other than that issue, this app is wonderful! THANK YOU!

Pankhurst Designs
App gebruikt gedurende Ongeveer een maand
Bewerkt 23 december 2022

Nearly perfect. I can recommend the support a lot. They will fix/ code every problem away. And the app has enough features. Besides one that I do miss, which is the option to show a color-colorswatch on the collection page and a picture colorswatch on the product page. Currently you have to chose for one of them on both sides

apfelcases