Algemene beoordeling
  • 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
5 oktober 2022

Ottima applicazione gratuita. Assistenza clienti rapida e perfetta, mi hanno aiutato molto. Peccato per alcune limitazioni, ma d'altronde è sempre un applicazione gratuita

CasafuscoShop
Italië
7 dagen gebruiken de app
11 oktober 2022

We needed to use this to collect Gift Aid information on donations. Easy to implement and many customisation options to make it more brand friendly, and we could use this alongside Shopify tags. Also responsive and removed branding when asked. Wish it integrated with Shopify's natural export function but not many apps do. Great product otherwise.

Cure Parkinson's Shop
6 dagen gebruiken de app
22 maart 2022

App is free so that was a big plus. The UI is very simple and self-explanatory. Customer Serivce was very professional and fast within 24 hours or less. We ran into a small problem at first, but Sarah immediately fixed it for us. I would give 5/5, but my suggestion would be to add some more explanations in the (?) icons. Definitely recommended.

Tailwindpets
Oostenrijk
4 dagen gebruiken de app
4 juli 2022

For a free app, it's fantastic. A few glitches in set up, such as the custom options only intermittently showing up on my product page. Reached out to support and they seem to have fixed it!

The Learning Tower Company
3 dagen gebruiken de app
22 november 2022

Amazing. Works so good! The team is so fast to answer and help with everything. I recommend this app.

I COGNITO
Portugal
1 dag gebruiken de app
21 april 2023

It's really easy to use and offers a bunch of functions. Support is really great and very quick. Thank you very much!

MB Clubs
Duitsland
Ongeveer 23 uur gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 9 februari 2021

This is a great free app. Some of the FAQ documentation is not helpful as they are missing key parts of information - eventually though you can figure it out as you go. Unfortunately there is no option to change the SKU based on the customer selections which is a massive point for us. Also no option to change weight based on selections. Support replied very quickly to any queries I had. It is outstanding what you are receiving for free if you can work around the above.

Turtle Covers Group Limited
Ongeveer 2 uur gebruiken de app
2 november 2023

Talarico Cravatte
Italië
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app