Classificação geral
4,8
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 93% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
11 de abril de 2024

Once we figured out how to use the app, we loved it. We have lots of customizable options for many of our products and this was really helpful for us on our retail site. We are still in the process of rolling it out for all products.

However, if you put a box for customers to type in their special requests, that information will not print off on the Shopify provided Packing Slip print option. You must get an Order Printer app. Once we got that app installed and set up, we are truly excited about how well the both of them work together.

Helen was super quick to respond, gave us a link to the perfect Order Printer app, which happened to be free to use. This Order Printer app is actually the solution for our B2B site as well as pricing does not print off on the Shopify Pack Slip printing option and we didn't want to waste paper by printing the order page and all the timeline info at the bottom.

4 star for needing a tie-in app. Not that it's Globo's fault, it's more Shopify (Plus) missing the opportunity for their site to function independently of needing so many add on apps. Anywhere you order something online, your products typically arrive with an itemized receipt or invoice with the product pricing, any discounts applied, shipping costs and taxes. Shopify does not provide that option. You HAVE to get an app.

Wholesale Honey House Naturals
4 meses usando o app
14 de março de 2024

There are a lot of things that can be made for users to fix without reaching out to live chat. However the people there are very helpful. I spoke with Rosie and Rosie was very helpful, patient and knowledgeable. She set me up properly and fixed a few things I needed done.

KAYA’S TOUCH
2 meses usando o app
10 de abril de 2024

Great app, easy to use, resolved my issue with having hundreds of variants in the website or POS.

App support always quick, specially Helen and her immediate action to resolve any issue.

OpticsSouq
Emirados Árabes Unidos
11 meses usando o app
21 de abril de 2024

Now that I know how to use it, it is fantastic!!! the support team are great

twistedkiwi
Nova Zelândia
Mais de 2 anos usando o app
26 de março de 2024

Good solid product which has helped me update my store and add product options that I couldn't get out of the box from Shopify. Thanks for the help. Their customer support was great.

Chebet Creations
22 dias usando o app
5 de abril de 2024

The app's support team responds quickly and is always trying to help. Unfortunately, some options such as Quick Checkout or Sticky Add-to-Cart from Shopify are not compatible with the app itself and cannot be customized by the support team.

memperience
Alemanha
29 dias usando o app
8 de maio de 2024

So far my experience has been pleasant and the helpdesk is prompt and helpful.

Miiv Flora
Singapura
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
13 de maio de 2024

Just signed up for this app. I think it has great potential. I had a little trouble figuring out some things and contacted customer support. Rosie was very helpful! I still have more to learn to know if this will work for our company

Flying Colors Print Shop
Aproximadamente 6 horas usando o app
22 de fevereiro de 2024

48h Hours to fix a major bug in my shop is long and at the same time quite short, thaats why I put 4 stars, not 5. but overall i am happy with the communication ! thank you !

Prunelle Bijoux Souvenir
França
2 dias usando o app
15 de maio de 2024

Customer Support is very very good. I was paired up with an agent named Helen they were able to fix my issues in a timely manner and also gave me updates as my issues were fixed. Highly recommend !

LOVE LAPS, LLC