Avaliações (2.106)

Classificação geral
4,8
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 93% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
12 de setembro de 2023

This app has a lot of nice features and the support staff is very helpful. I'm in the US so time zone difference can be an issue with support, but they are responsive when they are there, usually the next day for me.

I cannot give this app 5 stars because I started using this app more than 1 year ago and it worked well, but it appears changes were made to the app and it started giving me problems. I removed the app and reinstalled and then discovered that some of the features I had last year, I can no longer use for my plan. Notifications about the changes to the app and the plans might have gone out, but I never saw them.

Overall a good app.

Sheepscot River Pottery
12 meses usando o app
17 de novembro de 2023

This app helps us managing our custom products easily. The support team is always there to help.

DEV San Saru
Espanha
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
9 de junho de 2024

Helen was able to help me with my problem and I really appreciated that cuz I was having a lot of difficulties in the beginning

K Bee Hair Collection
2 de novembro de 2023

Love the ease of use and styling options of this app. Beware of slow support though. I had something a little glitchy going on with an option set that I'd created and contacted chat support. Although they ultimately fixed the issue for me, it was kind of a painstaking process with very slow exchanges to keep me updated on what was happening.

Aqua Academy
10 dias usando o app
15 de novembro de 2023

the app works fine. I think for the price I would love to have the flexibility to define global product options and add them to multiple products. I could then select which options belong to what product. but now I have to create for every single product an product option. this is very time consuming and takes a lot of work.

solergo
Suíça
2 dias usando o app
12 de setembro de 2023

It does everything I need, but only some things I want.

Heart Forge Solutions
5 meses usando o app
Data de edição: 10 de dezembro de 2023

Great customer support. Thank you for dealing with my issue.

Love From
Nova Zelândia
24 dias usando o app
28 de junho de 2023

Nice product and very good and reliable customer service, they will help you until the issue is solved with their developer team

Ultras Lights
Itália
4 meses usando o app
19 de junho de 2023

Very capable app. Seems to be doing everything I need. I really like the ability to change the size of the sample images that align with add-ons. Customer service was top notch on multiple requests for support.

Stereo Art Prints
7 dias usando o app
19 de dezembro de 2023

Rosie has been very helpful

Broadway Diamonds