Helhetsomdöme
  • 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
21 april 2024

Now that I know how to use it, it is fantastic!!! the support team are great

twistedkiwi
Nya Zeeland
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
8 maj 2024

So far my experience has been pleasant and the helpdesk is prompt and helpful.

Miiv Flora
Singapore
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
10 april 2024

Great app, easy to use, resolved my issue with having hundreds of variants in the website or POS.

App support always quick, specially Helen and her immediate action to resolve any issue.

OpticsSouq
Förenade Arabemiraten
11 månader användning av appen
11 april 2024

Once we figured out how to use the app, we loved it. We have lots of customizable options for many of our products and this was really helpful for us on our retail site. We are still in the process of rolling it out for all products.

However, if you put a box for customers to type in their special requests, that information will not print off on the Shopify provided Packing Slip print option. You must get an Order Printer app. Once we got that app installed and set up, we are truly excited about how well the both of them work together.

Helen was super quick to respond, gave us a link to the perfect Order Printer app, which happened to be free to use. This Order Printer app is actually the solution for our B2B site as well as pricing does not print off on the Shopify Pack Slip printing option and we didn't want to waste paper by printing the order page and all the timeline info at the bottom.

4 star for needing a tie-in app. Not that it's Globo's fault, it's more Shopify (Plus) missing the opportunity for their site to function independently of needing so many add on apps. Anywhere you order something online, your products typically arrive with an itemized receipt or invoice with the product pricing, any discounts applied, shipping costs and taxes. Shopify does not provide that option. You HAVE to get an app.

Wholesale Honey House Naturals
4 månader användning av appen
14 mars 2024

There are a lot of things that can be made for users to fix without reaching out to live chat. However the people there are very helpful. I spoke with Rosie and Rosie was very helpful, patient and knowledgeable. She set me up properly and fixed a few things I needed done.

KAYA’S TOUCH
2 månader användning av appen
5 april 2024

The app's support team responds quickly and is always trying to help. Unfortunately, some options such as Quick Checkout or Sticky Add-to-Cart from Shopify are not compatible with the app itself and cannot be customized by the support team.

memperience
Tyskland
29 dagar användning av appen
26 mars 2024

Good solid product which has helped me update my store and add product options that I couldn't get out of the box from Shopify. Thanks for the help. Their customer support was great.

Chebet Creations
22 dagar användning av appen
20 februari 2024

Good support. Dev could fix issues in a timely manner. Impressive!

GLASSIQ
Thailand
4 månader användning av appen
15 maj 2024

Customer Support is very very good. I was paired up with an agent named Helen they were able to fix my issues in a timely manner and also gave me updates as my issues were fixed. Highly recommend !

LOVE LAPS, LLC
Ungefär 22 timmar användning av appen
17 april 2024

Rosie was really helpful in fixing a problem for me!!

Brewing Cricket USA
USA
En dag användning av appen