Globo Product Options, Variant

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
November 1, 2022

Overall it's good for a free app. It was a bit of a headache when I had to update the app to the latest version (and I had to manually recreate all my option sets), but happy with it overall.

Lulu Babe
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
October 25, 2022

The support team is always incredibly helpful and responsive! They have really come to the rescue in tight deadlines!

HomeSmart Team Shop
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 11, 2022

We needed to use this to collect Gift Aid information on donations. Easy to implement and many customisation options to make it more brand friendly, and we could use this alongside Shopify tags. Also responsive and removed branding when asked. Wish it integrated with Shopify's natural export function but not many apps do. Great product otherwise.

Cure Parkinson's Shop
Time spent using app: 6 days
October 5, 2022

Ottima applicazione gratuita. Assistenza clienti rapida e perfetta, mi hanno aiutato molto. Peccato per alcune limitazioni, ma d'altronde è sempre un applicazione gratuita

CasafuscoShop
Italy
Time spent using app: 17 days
October 4, 2022

J'utilise l'app depuis quelques heures uniquement, elle est relativement simple d'utilisation et permet pas mal de personnalisation.
J'ai souhaité avoir plus d'informations pour quelques réglages plus poussés et l'équipe m'a répondu immédiatement et la réponse était très clair. App à utiliser les yeux fermés, surtout avec un excellent service comme celui-ci. Merci à Globo Product Options !

L'Atelier d'Izia
France
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 5, 2022

great. works fine. atm I have some issues with the app but hopefully can fix it soon. waiting for an reaction.

Label2X
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 10 months
August 25, 2022

I installed this app because I needed an open field to add text to customized orders. Helen and Hanna were super helpful and quick to reply to my support requests. This was my first positive experience with an app developer on Shopify. 4 stars because I'm still learning how to navigate all the features. Thank you again!

Brown Bag Bargain Books
Time spent using app: 9 days
August 24, 2022

This app helped me do exactly what I needed: give the option for add on items. The only thing I wish would be different is preventing customers from checking out with add on items in their cart when the original item sells out.

Munimade
Time spent using app: 13 days
July 4, 2022

For a free app, it's fantastic. A few glitches in set up, such as the custom options only intermittently showing up on my product page. Reached out to support and they seem to have fixed it!

The Learning Tower Company
Time spent using app: 3 days
June 10, 2022

I do like this app... it covers all of the variations you can think of and helps optimize revenue. I only wish it would WARN YOU if you have already added a variation to a product. I have messed up several of my listings (and lost money!!) because I switched variations thinking it didn't have one set up - but it already had a variation profile (that was different). PLEASE PLEASE add a warning in the future! That would be so helpful...then it is 5 stars!!

Made in the Shady