Globo Product Options, Variant

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
April 7, 2022

Great app - worked with Sarah and Kayden and they got our issue fixed ASAP.....there are some tweaks they could make as far as formatting. We manage multiple stores on Shopify and they were able to fix our specific on one store regarding CSS formatting - but it didn't work for other stores we manage..so we'd like to see fixes scale better. But it's a great app for product variety.

The Funcken
Time spent using app: 3 months
March 22, 2022

App is free so that was a big plus. The UI is very simple and self-explanatory. Customer Serivce was very professional and fast within 24 hours or less. We ran into a small problem at first, but Sarah immediately fixed it for us. I would give 5/5, but my suggestion would be to add some more explanations in the (?) icons. Definitely recommended.

Tailwindpets
Austria
Time spent using app: 4 days
March 21, 2022

Amazing App and support team! Very fast answer and helping out. Tank you Sarah. I need you app for personalized selection fields, it works really great and is even free.

happylittlewood
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 6 days
Edited February 25, 2022

The text doesn't show up on my packing slip. You will have to know how to integrate it for it to show up.

Beach Babe Soapery
Time spent using app: 10 months
September 27, 2021

Love this app! It has helped so much. I have been in contact with the developers of the app and they are very communicative. I have suggested a few new features such as having "Option Set Templates" and "Drag-n-drop" for the values. Since it is annoying to add a new value and attempt to re-order the list of options! Very nice app and works great. I had to do some custom code editing to work with my theme, but overall it is a great experience.

SM Keyboards LLC
Time spent using app: 8 months
September 22, 2021

I generally love this app as it has saved me a lot of time and effort. My only thing would be it would be amazing if the option sets could be put into folders and/or when you go back from editing/creating an option set you go to the page you were on and not back to the most recent page.

I Want it Personalised
Time spent using app: 4 months
May 1, 2021

Very nice and helpful customer support. They were able to help us with our issues and would definitely recommend them.

Peachy Eyewear
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 4, 2021

I like this app because it let's me add more variants and has a lot of neat features! I've had a few issues with the functionality but customer service has been great!

The Urban Bow Co.
Time spent using app: 2 months
April 3, 2021

The app presented some problems in the theme I used, but this was quickly resolved by customer service. Great support!

Mijnairco
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited February 9, 2021

This is a great free app. Some of the FAQ documentation is not helpful as they are missing key parts of information - eventually though you can figure it out as you go. Unfortunately there is no option to change the SKU based on the customer selections which is a massive point for us. Also no option to change weight based on selections. Support replied very quickly to any queries I had. It is outstanding what you are receiving for free if you can work around the above.

Turtle Covers Group Limited