Globo Product Options, Variant

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
November 10, 2022

Support has been responsive, however I have a couple issues that seem to be unfixable. First when you select options/variants and then add to cart instead of showing only one item in the cart it shows multiple because it adds in the options/variants you select. Secondly when selecting the options/variants before adding to cart it shows as a single price, but once it is added to the cart it then splits the cost out again which doesn't make much sense in my use case where it is adjusting price based on size and is therefore confusing to my customers when it shows the pricing broken down. Really wish they would update this so it had a little more flexibility than is currently built in.

artisanshelf
Time spent using app: 5 months
August 30, 2021

The app in itself is great but since adding the variants to my products my discount box at check out has vanished

DC Packaging
Time spent using app: 7 months
Edited November 9, 2022

A great app! Lots of options. Does what I want it to do. You can't have multiple option sets per product, but each set has many options so you just have to combine them and that works just fine. Update: Unfortunately this app stops working every once in a while which is problematic.

Cheerfetti Gift Co.
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Edited May 6, 2021

The app is easy to use but does not work with all types of discount code that a shop owner may use. Very limiting overall for a store.

The Sparkling Social
Time spent using app: 2 months
April 15, 2021

Unfortunately it falls a bit short for my requirements. I really wanted to utilize it for my project. However the team behind it is very nice and answers questions you may have very quickly. I hope to be able to find a use for this at some point.

Shop CoolDigz
Time spent using app: 10 months
March 23, 2021

I used this app to help up sell my products. It was an easy process adding to my site....but when i launched my website with a discount code. The discount was not able to perform at all with the extra variants added to the cart. The support responded fast but the error wont be fixed for 2 Weeks which leaves me to figure out a plan b and have to sadly leave this app alone for small issue.

LayyeeBundles
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited March 26, 2021

This app does a lot of functionality however it has removed the discount code option from the cart causing lots of issues. Also does not show indidual options on pdf invoice (just puts 'Options' and price) and you cannot select options when doing a manual order from admin. Other than that, the options side itself is easy and super functional.

My Angel
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited February 6, 2021

I loved this app. Unfortunately I had to uninstall because it is not compatible with the Store Pickup and Delivery app, because both of the apps will add addition information to an order.

Rinus de Ruyter bloemisten