100+ Variants &Product Options

100+ Variants &Product Options

by Globo

Infinite Product Options, Variants Options, Custom Product

Shop CoolDigz

Unfortunately it falls a bit short for my requirements. I really wanted to utilize it for my project. However the team behind it is very nice and answers questions you may have very quickly. I hope to be able to find a use for this at some point.

LayyeeBundles

I used this app to help up sell my products. It was an easy process adding to my site....but when i launched my website with a discount code. The discount was not able to perform at all with the extra variants added to the cart. The support responded fast but the error wont be fixed for 2 Weeks which leaves me to figure out a plan b and have to sadly leave this app alone for small issue.

My Angel

This app does a lot of functionality however it has removed the discount code option from the cart causing lots of issues. Also does not show indidual options on pdf invoice (just puts 'Options' and price) and you cannot select options when doing a manual order from admin. Other than that, the options side itself is easy and super functional.

Rinus de Ruyter bloemisten

I loved this app. Unfortunately I had to uninstall because it is not compatible with the Store Pickup and Delivery app, because both of the apps will add addition information to an order.