Globo Product Options, Variant

Product Personalization, Customize Product, Product variants

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Globo Product Options, Product Variants, Variants Options

Precious Presents

Really good app and great support. Would be great to add a feature in drop downs which prevents the same option being selected twice. I would recommend this app.

Amana Coffee & Tea

When I tried to make a change to our already set up option sets it wasn't reflecting live on our store. After contacting customer support they got it resolved and now it meets our needs great.

I COGNITO

Location Portugal
Time spent using app 1 day

Amazing. Works so good! The team is so fast to answer and help with everything. I recommend this app.

IXTAbox

Location Sweden

It's good as a first step. If all goes well with your store you'll grow out of it fast as it has limited tools and integration with your store.

Ingravido D. - die Leinerei

Location Germany

If there is a problem with the app you get help very fast and friendly. I like to use the app because you have so many possibilities to create product options.

Kubeba Store

Location Portugal

I use the app for my personalized products that I produce by hand.
It would be even better if it were possible to synchronize the photos of the products to the variations of the colors created and to be able to synchronize the stock of the products. Still, I think the app is great and with a beautiful presentation. I couldn't help but point out that Helen's help is wonderful and quick. I loved it, I recommend it!

C3 Custom Golf

Great app. Used for many different products. Have had difficulty getting support on questions I have about the app.

Lulu Babe

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Overall it's good for a free app. It was a bit of a headache when I had to update the app to the latest version (and I had to manually recreate all my option sets), but happy with it overall.

HomeSmart Team Shop

Time spent using app About 1 month

The support team is always incredibly helpful and responsive! They have really come to the rescue in tight deadlines!

Cure Parkinson's Shop

We needed to use this to collect Gift Aid information on donations. Easy to implement and many customisation options to make it more brand friendly, and we could use this alongside Shopify tags. Also responsive and removed branding when asked. Wish it integrated with Shopify's natural export function but not many apps do. Great product otherwise.

Previous 1 3