G:Variants & Product Options

Globo Product Options, 100+ Variants Options, Personalized

Free

SM Keyboards LLC

Love this app! It has helped so much. I have been in contact with the developers of the app and they are very communicative. I have suggested a few new features such as having "Option Set Templates" and "Drag-n-drop" for the values. Since it is annoying to add a new value and attempt to re-order the list of options! Very nice app and works great. I had to do some custom code editing to work with my theme, but overall it is a great experience.

I Want it Personalised

I generally love this app as it has saved me a lot of time and effort. My only thing would be it would be amazing if the option sets could be put into folders and/or when you go back from editing/creating an option set you go to the page you were on and not back to the most recent page.

Silver Soul Creations Jewelry

This app works well for all of the variants that I have on each of my products. I have had a problem recently where the app wouldn't connect to the site. I contacted support and they had it fixed within a day.

Peachy Eyewear

Very nice and helpful customer support. They were able to help us with our issues and would definitely recommend them.

The Urban Bow Co.

I like this app because it let's me add more variants and has a lot of neat features! I've had a few issues with the functionality but customer service has been great!

Mijnairco

The app presented some problems in the theme I used, but this was quickly resolved by customer service. Great support!

nordicsimply

I am happy to use the app to add customized text to my products. Where I am not happy though - is when I use it to create an add-on with an add-on price. The add-on price disappears once the customer reaches the payment. I have contacted customer service twice this week but still no reply. UPDATE: I now heard back for customer service who tried to fix the issue in the backend resulting in an even worse development: Now I cannot "View Cart" in my store meaning no-one can buy anything from my store at the moment. This relates to products where I use 100+ Variatins- Kindly look into this immediately as this is a major concern. I am sorry to write this in a review as I would like to simply write through email - however I cannot contact customer-service in the mail I have received due to it being a no-reply email. On Skype also no reply (and to the note about you having replied to my previous emails: I have checked my spam - no emails from 100+ variations there) UPDATE: I have been in touch with customer service through Skype (emails go to spam or don't go through). The team was very helpful. They have worked to correct all errors and I don't see any problems with the app in my store anymore. The add-ons including add-on price work and I can "view cart" and go all the way through check-out. I will test it for a while to make sure all is ok and come back with a final update on my experience with the app.

March 29, 2021

Hi,

We are so sorry for your experience. We received your emails and replied to them already but got no response from you. Could you please check your Spam folder to see if the reply went there? Another way, please contact us via Skype "globosoftware" so we will support you quickly.

We have fixed the problem from our end (Screenshots below). Could you please check and let me know if it works fine.
Screenshot:

Please reply to us at your earliest convenience.

Best,
Globo team

Turtle Covers Group Limited

This is a great free app. Some of the FAQ documentation is not helpful as they are missing key parts of information - eventually though you can figure it out as you go. Unfortunately there is no option to change the SKU based on the customer selections which is a massive point for us. Also no option to change weight based on selections. Support replied very quickly to any queries I had. It is outstanding what you are receiving for free if you can work around the above.

FOA Mexico

¿Como puedo contactar a Soporte del plugin?, no funciona el precio al agregar al carrito. Necesito ayuda.

Copy Blitz AG

one of the best apps for Compecs Products.
But it can get a little slow when you have alot of Options.
Like 20Different Options with +/- 120 diferent Prices Per Selection.
But the only Plugin that can handle this load. Love it.