Product Options Variant Option

Globo Product Options, 100+ Variants Options, Personalized

Free

The Funcken

Great app - worked with Sarah and Kayden and they got our issue fixed ASAP.....there are some tweaks they could make as far as formatting. We manage multiple stores on Shopify and they were able to fix our specific on one store regarding CSS formatting - but it didn't work for other stores we manage..so we'd like to see fixes scale better. But it's a great app for product variety.

Tailwindpets

App is free so that was a big plus. The UI is very simple and self-explanatory. Customer Serivce was very professional and fast within 24 hours or less. We ran into a small problem at first, but Sarah immediately fixed it for us. I would give 5/5, but my suggestion would be to add some more explanations in the (?) icons. Definitely recommended.

happylittlewood

Amazing App and support team! Very fast answer and helping out. Tank you Sarah. I need you app for personalized selection fields, it works really great and is even free.

Beach Babe Soapery

The text doesn't show up on my packing slip. You will have to know how to integrate it for it to show up.

SM Keyboards LLC

Love this app! It has helped so much. I have been in contact with the developers of the app and they are very communicative. I have suggested a few new features such as having "Option Set Templates" and "Drag-n-drop" for the values. Since it is annoying to add a new value and attempt to re-order the list of options! Very nice app and works great. I had to do some custom code editing to work with my theme, but overall it is a great experience.

I Want it Personalised

I generally love this app as it has saved me a lot of time and effort. My only thing would be it would be amazing if the option sets could be put into folders and/or when you go back from editing/creating an option set you go to the page you were on and not back to the most recent page.

Silver Soul Creations Jewelry

This app works well for all of the variants that I have on each of my products. I have had a problem recently where the app wouldn't connect to the site. I contacted support and they had it fixed within a day.

Peachy Eyewear

Very nice and helpful customer support. They were able to help us with our issues and would definitely recommend them.

The Urban Bow Co.

I like this app because it let's me add more variants and has a lot of neat features! I've had a few issues with the functionality but customer service has been great!

Mijnairco

The app presented some problems in the theme I used, but this was quickly resolved by customer service. Great support!

Previous 1