4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its extensive customization of product options, ideal for complex offerings. It integrates well with store themes and other apps, boasting an intuitive interface and reliable performance. Customer service, especially Helen and Rosie, are praised for their responsiveness and problem-solving skills. The app is cost-effective and ideal for businesses offering personalized products. It avoids creating draft orders, preventing compatibility issues. Merchants also value the app's conditional logic feature and 24/7 support.

November 2, 2023

We've been using Globo Product Options for an extended period, and it has proven to be the ultimate solution for addressing Shopify's 100 variant limit. This app not only enables us to surpass this limitation but also provides our customers with a broader array of choices than we could have offered otherwise.

We will recommend it to anyone seeking a versatile solution for expanding their product options.

May Anthony
9 months using the app

Talarico Cravatte
Italy
Over 1 year using the app
November 2, 2023

Rosie was really helpful! Great customer service!

Gems Crafting Design
2 months using the app
November 1, 2023

Excelent app, it has really helped my small business and their customer service is amazing!

stitched
Honduras
Almost 2 years using the app
November 1, 2023

Fast support and quality service, thank you Rosie

Narezzas
3 months using the app
November 1, 2023

Buena aplicación con muchas posibilidades para configurar opciones. Atención al cliente muy buena. En nuestra última incidencia nos atendió Rosie y fue muy eficiente y profesional.

Berretes
Spain
Over 1 year using the app
November 1, 2023

Great app. Simple to set up and easy to update. Customer support is quick to reply. Helen fixed up my request with out any hesitation. Worth every penny.

Hilo and Bobbin
6 months using the app
October 31, 2023

Muito bom, resolveu exatamente uma demanda da minha loja e a atenção no suporte de problemas com a Helen foi perfeito.

Cesta na Veia
Brazil
About 1 year using the app
October 31, 2023

Service client réactif, merci à Helen. Application qui fonctionne très bien.

L' Atelier de N et B
France
3 months using the app
October 31, 2023

Contacted customer service because I needed assistance customizing a few features in my store and Helen was great with assisting me getting everything set up. My store is now functioning and looking the way I want it to. Helen made sure she took time to ensure that every detail that I wanted taken care of was addressed before she ended our session. So far, this app is proving me with everything that I need to ensure that my customers get the best possible options when they visit my store.

PrimeTime Legacy Creations LLC