4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its customizable product options and complex variant handling, which enhances customer satisfaction and improves conversion rates. Many appreciate its user-friendly interface and seamless integration with Shopify. The customer support team, particularly Helen and Rosie, are praised for their prompt and effective assistance. The app's compatibility with other apps like Order Printer is also appreciated. It's particularly beneficial for businesses offering highly customized products, with many reporting increased operational efficiency and a more interactive design process. The app is also noted for its affordability and cost-effectiveness.

September 12, 2023

It does everything I need, but only some things I want.

Heart Forge Solutions
5 months using the app
September 12, 2023

great service, quickly solved my problems on time. I am still discovering apps abilities.

ChicoBumBum
Türkiye
About 9 hours using the app
September 12, 2023

This app has a lot of nice features and the support staff is very helpful. I'm in the US so time zone difference can be an issue with support, but they are responsive when they are there, usually the next day for me.

I cannot give this app 5 stars because I started using this app more than 1 year ago and it worked well, but it appears changes were made to the app and it started giving me problems. I removed the app and reinstalled and then discovered that some of the features I had last year, I can no longer use for my plan. Notifications about the changes to the app and the plans might have gone out, but I never saw them.

Overall a good app.

Sheepscot River Pottery
12 months using the app
September 10, 2023

Nous avons eu quelques soucis d'affichage dernièrement mais l'équipe derrière Globo a su les corriger super vite, même un jour de weekend !
Très agréable de pouvoir compter sur leur efficacité.

Delta
France
8 months using the app
September 8, 2023

I'm sad to say that after using this app for over a year, I'm having to write a negative review as the programmers are seriously ruining this app. As an experienced programmer myself, I'm fully aware of some of the backend stuff that can be done. Now all of a sudden, the "programmers" say that the field names are only allowed to be shown on the cart and ultimately the packing slips rather than the labels (what the customers see cleanly on the product pages. So instead of Stain Color: Dark Walnut on the cart, the customer sees stain-color-memorial-clock-1. Support says that I have to change all my field names to be the same as the label across my at least 100 options that I've built over time instead of actually fixing the issue on their end. This was working fine previously for like a year or more as-is. NO LONGER RECOMMEND THIS APP!!!

Designodeal
Over 1 year using the app
Globo replied September 11, 2023

On behalf of our development team, we’re so sorry about the experience you are facing.

However, please give me a chance to clarify this. Our current app mechanism has remained unchanged since you installed our app last year. Therefore, we would like to assist in changing all the field names to be in order to match the label. Please reply to our email conversation so that we can help you quickly.

We are eagerly awaiting your comments on this.

September 8, 2023

All Japan Budogu
Japan
2 months using the app
September 7, 2023

Not sure where to start, really. Everything you want is here. From conditional logic to a great variety of field types.

I recently had an issue and reached out to support, the response was incredibly fast and helpful. Overall, a huge thumbs up from me :)

Purrspective Boutique
5 days using the app
September 6, 2023

Amazing app, very personalized and customizable to very fine detail which is exactly what my store needed. The support is more than helpful in any technical difficulties or personal customizations. Recommend this app.

Tacticpaw
9 months using the app
September 7, 2023

Thank you for the support on some critical issues. Much appreciated. I like how the app allows for so much customization and conditional formatting. Thank you for addressing issues that presented with my theme and code conflict and the quick resolution and fast response. I am most grateful.

Proctor Surfboard Shop
5 months using the app
September 6, 2023

I highly recommend this app. Both the product and support are great. I have looked at various options for this type of app and this is by far the best in terms of features and support staff.

Found in Earth