Custom Product Options

Add unlimited product options! Now with live product preview!

From $8.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Marknicholsthecabinetshop

Great app that works for us.

Justin went above and beyond integrating it into our theme.

Recommend the app and service all the way.

Excellent work from the team.

Shopbyredwood

Absolutely love this app. This is my 4th or 5th site with this app on it and the support is always top notch. Easy to install as well. Always receive fantastic support too.

Avida Healthwear Inc

I've tried other custom product options apps before. This ones suits us best.
It does not wreck themes with too much extra code. Product works perfectly for our purposes, which is adding some customer customization options for extra cost.

Great support that looked into all issues I was having and read my mind in customizing my theme.

Highly recommended!

Stickerdad Shirtmama

The best app. Great customer service..

The Hanging Branch

Time spent using app About 2 years

We've been using this app for almost 2 years now, and it's been great. The support always responds if any issues arise, and the app has helped us provide a essential functionality to our website.

Shtfgear

Time spent using app About 1 year

I like this app a lot. I jumped from BOLD to W3 and am not looking back. Here are my key points

-Best product options app for Shopify
-Simplest Interface, very intuitive
-The ability to copy and paste long lists of options
-Simple conditional Logic
-Great support

Our products support a ton of variation. The biggest challenge we have is the need to support a fairly large make/model structure, with 20 or so “make” options conditionally showing about 300 total models. Building this out was so tedious in the BOLD offering and a pain to maintain/edit. With this app, we simply maintain a spreadsheet of all of our options, and then copy/paste the entire list in. SO MUCH FASTER! The interface is l much cleaner, the logical structure/relationships are much more intuitive, and has a much lower learning curve than others I have tested.

This was the last vestige of BOLD apps being on our store and I’m glad to have found a replacement. It's great to finally ditch the bad UI I’ve found in every BOLD App.

UPDATE 2/19/19
You can't beat the customer support and responsiveness of W3Trends. They just did some custom work for me on this app, charged me a fair price, and had it finished in less than a day. They will be my go-to team for any future shopify development.

Labeldaddy

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Great app and super helpful support!

Til Valhalla Project

This is a great app to use if you are looking to add more options to your products. I just started using it for my website and it does exactly what I was looking for and then some! It's also easy to learn how to use, they show you exactly what to do and it's simple to navigate. It's fairly easy to get it installed into your store, I had some trouble though, but the support team was of great help and fixed my problems for me within a few hours after I notified them of the issues. I highly recommend it!!

Flexiroofshelter

Location New Zealand

Nice App - allows drag and drop and edit from there _ Only thing to be aware is conditional links seem to be lost with name edits ... But overall great

Treasuryvault

Incredibly responsive support.

Had the app installed for me within a half hour of my initial request.