Custom Product Options

Add unlimited product options! Now with live product preview!

From $8.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Showcase The Wine

Hewn & Forged approved! Very responsive customer support!! I needed a bit of help getting the app installed on my site and it was done in about 15 minutes for a nominal fee. Custom Product Options is super easy to use and has the functionality for a business like ours. Thanks guys!

Basf Chemicals

Time spent using app About 22 hours

This is my second store that I have used this app on and always get great support from Justin with a few minor tweaks to make the app work seamless with my stores. Highly recommended!

Artificer Wood Works

Time spent using app Over 5 years

This app has allowed us to create all the complex personalization features for our custom wine box products. The interface is easy to use and well designed. The support team always responds quickly to questions and are overall very helpful.

Distinct Ink

Great app, unbelievably helpful support. Was having an issue that Shopify tech support though was related to this app. Turned out that it wasn't related to the app at all, but Brad figured it out and fixed it for me anyway! Wow!

Yourengraved

Time spent using app About 1 year

After dealing with companies in my business that take days to respond with no news, it's great to see a company that responds quickly to their customers. These guys are awesome. I love this app and the support that comes with it.

Schmuckatelli Co

Works very well and integrates nicely into Shopify. We've been using this product live for about three months now.

City Chapters

Awesome Customer Service! Any issue I have had has been resolved quickly!

Krewroom Com

Great customer support!!!

You have a good app and a good customer support to go with it, good job!

We recommend this app to all the shops ;)

Browardcountystore

Great app! Works perfectly for what I need. Service was excellent too. They were able to make a change I needed in order to get it working perfectly.

Sola Wood

Time spent using app About 2 years

Easy to use and amazing support! We were up and running immediately. Highly recommend