Custom Product Options

Add unlimited product options! Now with live product preview!

From $8.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

ARWD BOWHUNTING

Not only has this app allowed me to make reasonably complicated product options easy to implement, the staff are top notch and customer support is amazing. If you are thinking of trying out this app, just do it. Value for money is second to none. I've never left a review on any app, on any platform, but I was so impressed with their customer support on making changes to my store with no coding knowledge at all that I felt that it was well deserved. Shoutout to Jason as well for his fantastic customer service.

Oh Flick

Great app, particularly if you have multiple items and various upsell options. There are some areas where the User Interface could be a bit clearer / more intuitive, but once set up this works great. Also the support team respond very quickly and are extremely helpful (thanks Jason!). Recommended.

VICE Design Inc

Our products have many additional options which add to the shipping weight ( and thus cost) and this app handles that for us well. Another nice feature are the use of logic/conditions that hide or show additional options based off previous selections. Customer support has been top notch as well. Highly recommend.

Whimsical Lace

I'm using this app purely for the text box option. The other variation options are not exactly what I needed for my shop, but I'm sure they'll come in handy. Support was prompt to reply. They also adjusted the app to my theme for no additional fee, despite them not providing this service. I'd recommend this app for those who are looking to add product options.

Team Wear Store.ie

Great app, it works, and the support is above and beyond the norm. We ported our store to a new theme and the app stopped working fully, but we got in back with expert help from W3.

Spec-Tater

This app has been a life saver! The amount of customisation is perfect and the staff are super helpful! Honestly its a small but really powerful tool. I cant recommend it enough!

Chasing Threads

Provided really quick help to to re-size image picker images and the app seems to work really well without having to touch code. Other apps I saw did not have so many options, or include the Additional Cost calculator below the item choices, which was essential for me. Thanks for your help

Patterned Goods

This app has been so great! The options that I'm able to offer to my customers are endless and the customer service team is excellent any and every time a question arises. Easy to set up and even easier to maintain.

Shannan’s Kitchen

Great app, very thorough, does what I need it to! Great support by the author and easy to understand.

VirtuoSew

I would give this app 10 stars if I could. I did a lot of research before choosing this app for customizing your products. The products I will be selling have a lot of options, and the image customizer feature combined with all the various product options is exactly what I had been searching for. There are tons of quick how to articles and video tutorials to help you get the hang of using all the features. I have reached out an emailed the team about 2 issues so far: the image customizer had not auto installed properly on my Shopify theme, and then when I started using the accordion groups I wanted them to be closed when you go to my products. I received timely responses, and exceptional service. Highly recommend!