Custom Product Options

Add unlimited product options! Now with live product preview!

From $8.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Unelefante

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 1 year

This app is awesome! Very easy to use and customer service is great too! I had nother one for months, it was much more expensive and complicated...

Branded For Me

I have been using this app about a week or so now and highly recommend! Not only for price, but also all of the premium functionality built in that everyone else charges for. I had an issue with some alignment and contacted support and had it resolved within 24 hours.

Interincorp

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 year

the app is great, looks cool and does what it needs to do, very clean. what is fucking awesone however is the help line support. I only needed them the once, but it was early hours in the morning in HK, and Jas I think he/ she was called basically got added as a staff member, went off for 10 minutes and did the whole bloomin fix themself, came back, 'here you go'. Shit, I love that sort of 'sort the problem out first'attitude, top work W3, whoever you are, jas is a star

Hand And Hide

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app has been a watershed for our shop as we try to streamline our custom ordering process. It allows us to capture line item properties, build logic into the product listings and charge extra for options. It does require some integration testing and modification to notifications and invoices to properly show the extra information but the support team at W3 has been super helpful, responsive and have solved all of our issues. We evaluated other solutions first, but we found this to be the best option available for Shopify by far and the price is very reasonable.

Update 11-2-2018: We updated our theme to the latest version and needed some help updating the custom product options. Within 1 hour of contacting the team at W3 Trends, we had everything fixed. I cannot recommend them highly enough. Thanks for being awesome!!

Linesprint

Time spent using app About 1 month

It is simply the best app for all your product customization needs. It works great. It looks great. It is easy to use. Customer support is awesome. I highly recommend this app.

Angelos Pizza Rootstown

So far so good! Just installed custom options and it's pretty easy to use. Had one little issue that they handled for me in just a few minutes. Great job guys!

I'm definitely going to check out their other apps.

Boys Tree House

Time spent using app Over 4 years

The company helped with the few issues I had installing the app and were extremely helpful and responsive.

The app does exactly what I need it to do- adds a charge for a monogram.

The Artisan Press Store

Location Australia

Great stuff. With colour Swatches heaps of options and most importantly conditional logic this app is perfect for us. Support is great, really helpful and always get it right. Thanks.

The Hat Lab 2

Love It!!!!! So easy to use and the Conditional Logic feature is great, super fast response from support staff, a must have app

Maosnj

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very good app! It had exactly what i was needing, had a few bumps in the beginning but the support team sorted it out under 24 hours. I would recommend this app to any one who needs product option customization.