Custom Product Options

Add unlimited product options! Now with live product preview!

From $8.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Max Otis Designs

It took a while to figure out because the video tutorial doesn't go in depth but after I emailed a couple of questions and played around with it I found it easy to use and so far has been able to accommodate my needs.

Trebella Wigs

Time spent using app 1 day

Great customer support! Great app! Just what we needed.

Heartandstonejewelry

Time spent using app Over 5 years

I looked long and hard for just the right app to add custom product options. I tested a few and found this one great for my needs and easy to understand. Great support too.

Imagibazaar

Time spent using app About 2 years

This app is fantastic and is exactly what I have been looking for. My store provides customers with both stock, and custom graphic assets, so this app provides customers with a convenient, one-page experience where they can input their project needs and tell us details about what they'd like. If you want to see the app in action, check out the page on my website: https://imagibazaar.com/collections/custom/products/custom-iconography?variant=26381085385

Basic E Store

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

App works great! We have many different product lines with multiple product options and I was able to organize them perfectly. Had a few questions and support responded back very quickly with solutions. I would recommend this app.

Glowdecor

Simple, easy and works perfectly. Terrific customer support!

This is an app that will make us money.

Tech Warehouse My

Location Malaysia

Originally had problems making this app work properly with my site but the support has being incredibly great! Now the app works perfectly! also its incredibly easy to learn and use.

Grand Legends Leather

Amazing app for unlimited custom product options! Very easy to use and customer support is excellent.

Loddie Da Designs

This app has simplified our ability to add product options without exceeding the variant limitations of the plan we're currently using. Very valuable and makes product deployment a breeze comparatively speaking.

Breadandbadger

Time spent using app About 4 years

Incredible value! Works great immediately after extremely simple installation. Very powerful options, which are what my complicated product options need. Love it!