Custom Product Options

Add unlimited product options! Now with live product preview!

From $8.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Love And Pride

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app just started to use it It has a lot of value for us

Smash Originals

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

Awesome app!!Awesome price!! Amazing customer service!!

Very easy to use. Works as described.

Beastwearau

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Can I just start off by saying....the guys at W3 are F*CKING LEGENDS!
I've never had better service from anyone in my entire Shopify experience. Responses are quick and they work to find solutions to make their product better for everyone.

We have their quote app as well (also 5 stars) and actually originally used BOLD's product options and had it integrated. BOLD's version (and service) was a nightmare but these guys made their shit work.

But you have no idea how relieved and amazed we were when they told us they made their own version. And HOLY SWEET JESUS was W3's version a MILLION TIMES BETTER! It's so much easier to create new options, upload files, make conditional formatting and not to mention their colour picker option! It's just so much more logical and everything is in one place (unlike other mentioned app).

Best part is they have only got started, with more users, feedback and experiences this and all their apps are going to continue to grow and get better.

SHORT VERSION: If you're tossing up between Bold or any other version of this kind of app. Look no further, you won't regret it.

Daebakcases

Time spent using app About 1 year

After trying a bunch of different product customizers, this was the only one that worked for me. Unlike other customizers, W3 trend's customizer can add extra charges without messing with any additional coding. This app also allowed customers to upload files and made those files easy to access.

I actually had some problems installing the app, but the developers at W3 Trend provided exceptional support. They fixed all the errors in my theme and integrated the app seamlessly. They also made suggestions/changes that actually made my site more efficient as well. Thank you so much for all of your help! I really appreciate it.

Teeonedirect

Time spent using app Almost 6 years

Amazing app that does exactly what it claims to do. The support that the guys provide is fantastic as well. I needed a few small changes to make it seamless with what I was attempting to build and they stepped up the mark and made the adjustments at no charge and within a day or so! Really can't recommend this app enough - thanks guys!

Diamond Pride

Location Germany

great app, great customer service!

setting up options including upcharges and conditional logic is super intuitive and fast. we just switched over from one of the other product option apps and were pleased by the ease of this app. bulk applying product options via product tags is perfect for our use case as well.

brad from support helped us with some theme tweaks. some more great features are in the pipe already... come on, join us here! the grass actually is greener on this side ;)

Race Framers

I really like this app and their customer support is phenomenal. If I had to add anything it would be the ability to add plain text without having to use the text box, adding the description and then using css to hide the input box.

Storypalz

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Everything in W3's "Custom Product Options" is very simple and easy to use and offers excellent functionality and options! Support is outstanding, quick, and friendly!

It has been a relief to work with W3 after trying another app that was nearly impossible to setup and just as frustrating trying to contact support. Not to mention the price is much more affordable with the same functions and less hassle!

1 2 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 26 Next