Custom Product Options

Add unlimited product options! Now with live product preview!

From $8.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Timeless

I've tried most of the Custom product options apps there are on the app store, and this one is by far the one that suited my need most. The live preview, conditional logic and extra costs on options let you create just about everything you need. The user interface is quite user-friendly in my opinion, and if you have any questions or problems, the support team is very responsive and friendly. It may require a tiny bit of coding to entirely customize some details of your own options, but if I managed it, so can you! Thanks again Justin and Megan for helping me throughout my journey :)

You Are Beautiful

Very easy to use app! And customer service has been top notch! We switched from a different custom product app by another company - the other app was glitchy & hard to get a response. Glad we switched! We are very happy.

Perkie Prints

Love this app. Really helps my customers walk through our ordering process very seamlessly. There are so many options to make everything very clear.

Deco Miami

Great app, better support. Does what I need it to do, and support goes above and beyond to help when asked.

unikuestudios

By far the best app that ive used. Ive used almost everyother product options app, none of them do what this does.

Creations By Caryssa

I was searching for an app that let me put customization options on my UNIQUE one of a kind products, this app truly NAILED the bill. Simple enough to navigate and use, the FAQ is very helpful and the Customer Support is top notch. Had an issue come up *not with the app itself, just with my lack of knowledge* and they replied to my request very quickly and got it resolved. Let's me put all the customization options I need on my products and functions very well! Would recommend.

CraftingByMayra

I have used this app on multiple shopify sites! It is super user friendly and if I ever have issues or find bugs, the support from Justin and Meagan is fantastic! Highly recommend!

4WD CREW

I've been using this app for almost a year now. After going through some theme updates, the team at W3 Trends have been more than helpful in ensuring that Cusotm Product Options works properly with each update. Top Notch customer support!

Estil Home

great and fast assistance when I ran into an issue with my theme,
friendly and great price for such a fantastic app!

Feather Park

This app works great for me to add upgraded options to a stock product. I was having some trouble with the conditional logic settings and hiding drop down options. I was directed to tutorials to fix all of my issues quickly and easily. Every question I had - they were able to answer and help me find the solution and I had it up and running perfectly on my store within 4 hours.