Custom Product Options

Add unlimited product options! Now with live product preview!

From $8.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Live Love Wax Co

I have now used this app with several different themes and stores and I've found it to be my preference over any other custom options app. Because third party apps have to keep up with shopify theme changes, I've come across a bug or two but the support at W3trends is so great. They are quick to reply and knowledgable to fix issues quickly. Definitely reccomend.

Lawless Eyewear

This app is brilliant, I have tried other custom apps and this one is miles ahead. Very user friendly and fits into our theme absolutely seamlessly. If you get stuck anywhere along the way the support team are very helpful and so quick at getting issues ironed out . Feels like you are dealing with nice genuine people instead of the usual robot replies we are all used to these days . 5 stars for sure !

Ink The Cause

This app and the support behind it are so awesome! I have this app on probably 15 sites and it works very well, easy to install and always very well supported!

AspenHomeDacor.com

Great company, great support. I've been using this app for a couple of months. I couldn't ask for better support. This company immediately identified a problem I was having, assisted me in getting it resolved. I highly recommend this company if you have products that need a lot of options to configure.

DoodleBop's Teething Shop

Love all the options given for this app! it works fantastically and if/when I come across a bug or anything I need help with, the support team is fast and knowledgable! They always resolve my issues quickly.

Emerald Car Mats

I had been struggling to fix my store and having difficulty figuring out some issues that were causing errors with the appl. I spent time with Justin who help me fix a few simple things and now this app is doing exactly what I need it to do. Thank you for your help. This app works perfectly for my store!

Lee Laa Lou Inc.

Customer support goes above and beyond to get you the results you want. We wanted an app that provides great ROI with support to back it up. This app does both. Simple to set-up, does everything we wanted it to do, and we couldn't be happier. Thank you so much to Justin and the team. If you are looking for an app to help you customize products, this is one you should definitely check out!

Timeless

I've tried most of the Custom product options apps there are on the app store, and this one is by far the one that suited my need most. The live preview, conditional logic and extra costs on options let you create just about everything you need. The user interface is quite user-friendly in my opinion, and if you have any questions or problems, the support team is very responsive and friendly. It may require a tiny bit of coding to entirely customize some details of your own options, but if I managed it, so can you! Thanks again Justin and Megan for helping me throughout my journey :)

You Are Beautiful

Very easy to use app! And customer service has been top notch! We switched from a different custom product app by another company - the other app was glitchy & hard to get a response. Glad we switched! We are very happy.

Perkie Prints

Love this app. Really helps my customers walk through our ordering process very seamlessly. There are so many options to make everything very clear.