Custom Product Options

Add unlimited product options! Now with live product preview!

From $8.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Deco Miami

Great app, better support. Does what I need it to do, and support goes above and beyond to help when asked.

unikuestudios

By far the best app that ive used. Ive used almost everyother product options app, none of them do what this does.

Creations By Caryssa

I was searching for an app that let me put customization options on my UNIQUE one of a kind products, this app truly NAILED the bill. Simple enough to navigate and use, the FAQ is very helpful and the Customer Support is top notch. Had an issue come up *not with the app itself, just with my lack of knowledge* and they replied to my request very quickly and got it resolved. Let's me put all the customization options I need on my products and functions very well! Would recommend.

CraftingByMayra

I have used this app on multiple shopify sites! It is super user friendly and if I ever have issues or find bugs, the support from Justin and Meagan is fantastic! Highly recommend!

4WD CREW

I've been using this app for almost a year now. After going through some theme updates, the team at W3 Trends have been more than helpful in ensuring that Cusotm Product Options works properly with each update. Top Notch customer support!

Estil Home

great and fast assistance when I ran into an issue with my theme,
friendly and great price for such a fantastic app!

Feather Park

This app works great for me to add upgraded options to a stock product. I was having some trouble with the conditional logic settings and hiding drop down options. I was directed to tutorials to fix all of my issues quickly and easily. Every question I had - they were able to answer and help me find the solution and I had it up and running perfectly on my store within 4 hours.

Itsy Bitsy Mini

Exactly what I needed! Megan was helpful and responsive. I needed a little a little change here and there and Megan took care of it. So happy with the result. Update: Extremely satisfied. Upgraded to the 2.0 theme. It was a great time to try 2 other popular product option apps just to make sure I wasn't missing out, only to come back to this one. This one checks all the boxes. Easy to use interface for setting options and conditional logic, an output that will be easily understood by my customers. I opted to pay for customization so that it would show the base cost and itemized option costs and subtotal in a way that fit with my minimalist theme. Within 2 days, Gabby and Jason helped me install and code it to display exactly what I needed. The final result was worth the back and forth.

Print Your Ride

The app ist great but what really suprised me is the great support! so far every single of my support tickets has been answered very quick.

Moon Lior

Excellent customer service and great app. I've had problems with my theme and they solved it quickly. Thank you so much, Megan.