Custom Product Options

Custom Product Options

by W3trends Inc.

Add unlimited product options! Now with live product preview!

K EYE CO Online

Changing 1 star to 5 stars. Had some issues with my themes codes & when i contacted them they went through all my codes & make me assure that there are no left behind codes of this app. & fortunately my issue has also been resolved by some other app. Feeling apologetic. Thankyou.

July 27, 2020

Edit: We've reached out a few times with no response. Please be sure to check your junkmail.

------------

Hi There,

We'd be happy to assist with anything you need help with. Can you email us at support@w3trends.com ?

Creazioni Fadal

Whit this app I'm able to make tailor products. I've had some problems with my theme but the customer service helped me to solve those issues! Highly recommend!

Tomlinsongolf.net

The app is really good with a variety of options and the support we have enjoyed has been quick and very knowledgable.

Moda Seating Corp

Excellent customer service!! At least they understand what you looking for easy to download highly recommended

La'Marvel

What a great app and the super behind it I must recommend your can never get such detail app for custom made product I have tried many apps but this one is best out of everyone.

rospins

After switching from the OPTION APP BY BOLD, I found this APP is a problem solver, I use it as a customizer for my product, and it works great especially the special feature "image customizer", it makes the features visible to my visitors and makes it much easier for our client to customize the products. I did have some issues when using this APP, we must have sent more than 20 emails asking questions. Megan is so helpful, she is so patient with my questions and my poor expression of English, and she solves most of the problems very well. Thank you so much!

Garden Bag

The app just plain works. Support was very friendly and helpful. They helped implemented the app into theme and did a small customization. Awesome!

Riot Sports Gear

It was our first time using this app so I wasn't sure how it'd pan out, since we had so many issues with our last one, but this app is amazing! It allowed us to do everything we wanted plus more. The image customizing tool is great and has made our customers very happy. The customer support team goes above and beyond and help answer our questions very quickly. Most companies would take at least a day to answer a question, but the Custom Product Options team answered within minutes and helped us get everything done quickly. I'd highly recommend this app and customer service team!

Girly Girl Tutus

I can't describe how it feels to get awesome help these days. I have had issues with app downloads and other problems within Shopify but with the currect Covid-19 situation it's very hard to speak to anyone..... I downloaded this app on a Sunday couldn't really get it to work and my specific reason for needing this app was it offered a price increase to my products in the drop down menu. I emailed someone and the very next day (today) they called me so between _ Justin Smith who spent about 30-45 minutes over the phone with me getting this all handled and set up for me and then also Megan Dobarganes who emailed and told me they were also working on some things for me..... Absolutely great customer service! I have other apps I use and had issues with and I will tell you I have never had a phone call before. I get options to chat online or email so this was quite refreshing. If you are looking for easy features to set up and need that price adjustments for some of your items then this is the app for you!

KSResin

We are previous users of Product Options by Bold which costs more per month and also had issues costing us over a thousand dollars. After seeking a new app that can provide properly functioning product options we came across this app. Our theme was not on the supported list, but their team was able to get things installed quickly for us. Within 24 hours of installation the product options were set up and working. The price of the app is extremely fair for how well it functions and the options it provides, not to mention that it works and looks great! Customer service seems quick to respond and willing to help. This app will be utilized by our store for a long time!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20