Custom Product Options

Custom Product Options

by W3trends Inc.

Add unlimited product options! Now with live product preview!

T H R E E L I S T

Very happy with the overall design and capabilities of this app, the BEST out there and we've tried others that did not provide as many options and were not user friendly. This app team will not only support you directly, but they have also taken time to create many useful video and written tutorials on how to use this app to get the best out of it for your store, which most developers do not offer. We have received unbeatable customer service every time we contacted support. They have always provided us with exceptional and prompt support, always very professional and knowledgeable, a pleasure to work with. Thank you Jason and the whole W3Trends team!! Highly recommend this app and team, stop looking, you found them here.

A.J. Sports World

great app we switched from bold and this is way way better especially considering they have a live preview customizer. The staff helped us set up everything so that it's working properly.

The Jennifer Claire Moore Foundation

Literally the best customer service I have ever experienced. This app should have solved all of my problems, but for some reason it wasn't working quite right (it ended up being something in my own code, not anything from the app). These guys spent HOURS trying to track down the issue, and kept me updated the whole time. The app itself is great, but the service can't be beat.

Hillman Reid Premium Skin and Hair Care Inc.

Needed to create a long list of check boxes inside a product listing before a customer was able to add to cart. This works perfectly. Thanks!

Live Love Wax Co

I have now used this app with several different themes and stores and I've found it to be my preference over any other custom options app. Because third party apps have to keep up with shopify theme changes, I've come across a bug or two but the support at W3trends is so great. They are quick to reply and knowledgable to fix issues quickly. Definitely reccomend.

Lawless Eyewear

This app is brilliant, I have tried other custom apps and this one is miles ahead. Very user friendly and fits into our theme absolutely seamlessly. If you get stuck anywhere along the way the support team are very helpful and so quick at getting issues ironed out . Feels like you are dealing with nice genuine people instead of the usual robot replies we are all used to these days . 5 stars for sure !

Ink The Cause

This app and the support behind it are so awesome! I have this app on probably 15 sites and it works very well, easy to install and always very well supported!

AspenHomeDacor.com

Great company, great support. I've been using this app for a couple of months. I couldn't ask for better support. This company immediately identified a problem I was having, assisted me in getting it resolved. I highly recommend this company if you have products that need a lot of options to configure.

DoodleBop's Teething Shop

Love all the options given for this app! it works fantastically and if/when I come across a bug or anything I need help with, the support team is fast and knowledgable! They always resolve my issues quickly.

Emerald Car Mats

I had been struggling to fix my store and having difficulty figuring out some issues that were causing errors with the appl. I spent time with Justin who help me fix a few simple things and now this app is doing exactly what I need it to do. Thank you for your help. This app works perfectly for my store!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23