Custom Product Options

Add unlimited product options! Now with live product preview!

From $8.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

KiwiPetz 2008 Limited

Location New Zealand

Fantastic app and unbeatable support, thank you! Everything has been great to use and when we've need assistance the team has been most helpful.

Boutique SC Bastia

Location France

Perfect integration with our order flow and very helpful support for any questions you might have. I had an issue on initial theme integration and the support team helped me out extremely quickly!

Death By Design Molds

Five stars! This app does everything I need a product options app to do AND if I have any questions or run into any issues the app developers are ALWAYS quick to respond and very helpful and knowledgable.

The Spa at Yellow Creek

Excellent app. It has created significant upsell dollars for us. the support is fantastic-super helpful and pain-free for their customers.

Ladd Stamps

It's easy to add different options. Very useful especially if you have more than 100 variants. Customer support is quick and reliable.

Roberto Giannotti

Plugin perfetto ed assistenza top, fa quello che dice di fare e ti supportano per ogni problema e necessità

Simply Bloom Boutique

This app is WONDERFUL! I can now have sizes and styles in a drop down instead of listing them all out individually. Now, I can have a total of 50 products instead of having to set a particular amount in one size/style. The only downfall is that I can't figure out a way to export my orders and have my options show up on it. I've emailed support a few times. Hopefully there's an answer! Long story short--get the app. It's way worth it!

Bradley's Surplus

Customer support is always quick to respond. We having been using custom product options app for 3 years and it works well. Especially being able to add-on products that works with tracking inventory.

Jens

This app is everything we need for our online product customization and more. It allows you to create a "form" which is visible on the product page for products that meet the criteria you've set. This app does that wonderfully, and it is highly customize-able. We use this to offer add-ons such as engravings for selected items in our store, and the app takes care of adding the price of the add-on to the cart. The app absolutely excels at that. Another thing we use this app for (which might not be what the app was specifically designed to do, but does well), is to display a "product builder" for one of our collections. In short, we have a collection that was specifically designed to allow customers to mix and match several pendants into a single necklace. Before Custom Product Options, customers were only able to see the final product in our Brick-and-Mortar store but now, we're able to offer them to see the final product in real-time, as well as the final cost of the entire thing. On top of this all, I want to heap praise on one of their service representatives (Hi Jason! ). He was so willing to help with my problem, despite my request being way out-of-scope for their app. He went above and beyond to help me get things right, and I'm very happy with the final result. If you need a robust product option customizer, you don't have to look any further.

BrilliantK9

Support is phenomenal and and truly supportive :) Who knew!
Anyway, I love the app it is solving some long term problems that will make my customers so happy and able to order easier. Which makes me happy!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25