Bold Product Options

Super Kaiser service,rapide et efficace,
Merci beaucoup :-)
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Bloomtown

Sadly this app does not work consistently - customers have been able to add on items without being charged at least a few times a month (twice just yesterday, totalling almost £100!). As you can imagine, writing to the customer after the fact asking for the amount they actually owe is a recipe for never seeing that customer again. We have given Bold customer service ample opportunity to fix this issue (over many months), but the response we receive is they "can't replicate it" on their end. They offered us two months free, but what good is that when the app doesn't work and they refuse to fix it? We have found a different app and plan to uninstall this one ASAP.

Demo Store

The best product options app with smart settings and the features I need. The support team is very understanding and solves my problems very well. Thanks again.

OTP Terrain & Miniatures Off The Print Gaming

Naman helped me with setting up the right option for a product it was made stress free and easy with Naman's amazing help Thank you A+ service and highly recommend App

Lets Dough it

Vighnesh, Laurel and almost everybody that i was talking to for help made my day. Not only works this app like a charm, The customer support is out of this world. 11/10 for Bold and the crew!

Pets Masterpiece

Thanks to RONY I was able to do great things in my product page. He is super fast, friendly, and helpful! I highly recommend the app and the great staff.

Prexco Suscription Site

Excellent customer support provided by Vighnesh. Very fast response and scheduled a installation for me.

Your Watercolor Photos

Awesome app with the BEST customer service! I'm not tech savvy at all and jumped on the live chat for some help. I had Naman assisting me within 20 seconds and he helped me figure out my issues in no time. Could not ask for more!

Andrea Bonelli

Great support and is a must for any shop since Shopify limits the number of variants per product. Very easy to set up and support will help when needed for any tweaks.

Floritto

You can not add logic. I Tried to follow up their tutorials and no success. It does not work at all.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 208 209