Bold Product Options

Bold Product Options

by BOLD

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

Oxa Leather

Too pricy compare to its competitors. I wish they could work on the price to bring to to a more reasonable level.

SiliconLover.com

the support is very bad! Contacted them several times. They are either very slow in response, only until I pushed through Shopify then I got a reply, or they say, it's not our job, you need to find a shopify expert to solve it, or we do not support this function. If I can, it should be 0.5 star for this review.

BeauCo NC

Had an issue with pbb not connecting to my new store theme. I reached out to Shopify asking to see if something was done wrong on my end; all within 24hrs a Shopify rep reached out to a PBB rep, which in return reached out to me and literally fixed everything for me. Absolutely no confusion and everything fixed so quickly! Recommend Bold for personalized options for listings!

THE THREE WORDS l Cakes & Flowers

If you have an e-commerce website, you NEED this Bold Product Options app! This is save your time and money! Customers will easily make purchases! BOLD is offering a free live chat service, so it is really easy to get an instant support right away! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Deerfields Bakery

Support is non-existent. $50 per month for an app and the company does not help with showing options in invoices. All they do is provide you with resources that do not cover the many conflicts with other apps who are listed as compatible. Do not believe the photos of this company with large staff and conference rooms. It took 4 days for them to reply to support tickets and no resolution in the end.

Karism Cadeaux

The Team at Bold is excellent! Although it may be higher in price than other products offered - Please know that Bold Product Options is the best! I would not ever change. Their customer service is excellent!!!!

September 24, 2021

Appreciate the kind words. We pride ourselves on having a team that thanks merchant first. Reach out anytime, we're always eager to help. Thanks for choosing Bold.

Liberty Works

Ryan from the support team was quick to respond and was able to fix our problem in minutes. Amazing support for an amazing app!

September 24, 2021

Appreciate the review. Thanks for choosing Bold.

Bobble Boss

Nir did a great job at helping me out with product options by bold! Help is very good! Would recommend product options! You can do a lot within the app to benefit your store for what it needs.

September 22, 2021

Thanks for the review. Happy to hear the merchant success team was able to help. Kudos have been passed along to Nir. Reach out any time, we're always eager to help.

Skill Board

Alina and the support crew have helped me out every single time I've had an issue with the install on both of my stores. The app does what I need it to do and the UI is easy to understand. Reasons it's not a full five-star app: It is challenging to make the app work correctly with an AJAX cart. I've had the BOLD team do the code install several times and once or twice it seems like it stops working for unknown reasons. This is offset by the killer support team at BOLD. The other issue is customizability. The display settings are rather limited and while the app has a field for custom CSS, it would be really cool if you could do it through the UI. Silver lining: I've learned a lot about CSS by trying to get my options to look the way I want them to. Still not quite there but I'm getting closer! If there were a few more display options in the app it would be five stars easily.

BabyBlue Colored Contacts

They are very happy to provide services, and are very efficient and work very seriously,very good!thank you.

September 15, 2021

Thank you for your kind review! We are so pleased that you are happy with the service. Thank you for choosing Bold!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 221 222