Bold Product Options

Bold Product Options

by BOLD

Product Options & Customization w/ Conditional Logic & Pricing

The Stampers Box

After paying for the app I was sent the following from them when asking for a refund due to them not able to work on my particular theme.

We are afraid and Sorry to inform you that, it's not possible to answer your question perfectly because we do not have any idea about any third party app or third party theme compatibility.

We do not 100% guarantee any App will work on any theme as there are various factors.

Such as hundreds of themes and apps are getting released and it is not possible for our team to check if which App works in which of them.

Sometimes even in tested themes, some scripts, js errors from the site's existing scripts or other third party plugins, apps may cause issues in the website already which may cause troubles in the App's scripts also.

We are really very sorry for all the inconveniences.

So please try to understand the limitations.

Just remove the App from your store's admin panel's Apps section and the subscription charge will be cancelled automatically.

Mokado

Terrible app, doesn't even offer a preview of the uploaded photo. Requires "extra customization" for that. You can't install a Bold app without encoutering problems and having to contact support, they are really the worst app company by far. And as if that's not enough, when you uninstall a Bold app from your store, its stays on your site because it's still in the code, so you have to waste even more time with support to get rid of it. Avoid Bold apps like the plague unless you want to waste your time with support and mess up your site's code. Most apps out there install in one click, and you're done. Not Bold apps.

June 11, 2019

Hi there. We're very sorry to hear about the issue that you've been having; we attempted to reach out via email but we'd absolutely love to discuss this further over the phone if you'd like! We hope that things are in a better place now, but please let us know if there's anything further that we can do to help out.

Paislee'sboutique

NOTHING IS SHOWING UP IN MY STORE NO TELLING HOW LONG IT HAS BEEN LIKE THIS SO WHAT AM I PAYING FOR? EMAILED SUPPORT AND DOESN'T SEEM TO BE WORRIED ABOUT GETTING IT FIXED!

May 22, 2019

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about issues you're having and the frustration this has caused. Please know we're doing what we can to get in contact with you. We hope that over the phone or email we can help you show the options on the storefront. It may be related to Liquid code that is missing, or caching of the app. Please contact us by replying or emailing support@boldcommerce.com. We will try and get in contact once more shortly, and look forward to helping solve this issue for you.

So-Solar Ltd

It doesnt work how its supposed to and they have charged me for the service during my trial! I have requested 5 times to tech support that this be fixed and yet they do Nothing! 2 Months I have been waiting for them to fix this and all they do is message you back to say its fixed when you only have to look at my site to see it isnt fixed! They have cost me thousands of £ in lost business! The tech team could not care less! What a joke!!!!!

May 22, 2019

Hi there, I'm so sorry to hear about the lack of support and frustration you have experienced. Please know we're doing what we can to get in contact with you! We hope that over the phone or email we can clarify a few things, including making sure that you are refunded or credited appropriately. We've sent a couple of emails and will try once more to get in touch!

Gym Experts™

The app did not work and after uninstalling it left a bunch of random code at the top of my website... BEWARE!!

May 22, 2019

Hello there! We are very sorry to hear that there are issues with code appearing on your store after you've uninstalled. We would be happy to discuss further via email or phone if you'd like! Hope to hear from you soon.

snackbears

Extremely poor customer service! Emailed them several times in the past 2 weeks!!! I have been really patient to hear back from Bold, probably more than I should have. Time is very critical in business and we cannot wait for weeks to solve the issue happened in the checkout.

May 7, 2019

Hi there, I'm very sorry to hear that there are issues going on with the installation of our app to your store! We'd love to book a time to give you a call so we can discuss this further; please let us know when you are available! In the meantime, you can let us know which theme you'd like the code installed on so our experts can have the code installed properly!

Clean Casting Jewelry

customer service is zero. They had me on hold for 20 minutes then forwarded to voicemail amazing customer care.

April 12, 2019

Hello there. I just wanted to thank you for your review and sincerely apologize that you had a bad experience with our phone service. We strive to provide the highest-quality service experience for all of our customers, which is why we offer live chat and email support as additional contact options which sometimes result in faster responses.

I'm glad we were able to answer your question, however do understand you have decided to move forward with another application. Should you decide to use Bold Product Options again in the future, we'd love the opportunity to rectify your customer service experience with us.

We wish you the best of luck with your store!

vapeciga

I'd go all out to add options and save, after view the products, nothing show in the web, and in the option app, what's going?

March 19, 2019

Hello there, I just wanted to apologize that you're having trouble with getting the products and options to show. We have reached out to you and would love to help solve this issue! We hope to hear from you soon.

ellyandgrace

Have been using this app for around a year. It works well to replace the variants but has one major flaw. Every time I add a new product the options do not show up automatically. I have emailed support numerous times and I have been directed to change a number in my theme code to reset the cache. This works sometimes but not all the time. Sometimes when I need to add a product in a pinch I cannot get the options to show and I have to wait for support to fix it. I have emailed numerous times and never gotten a solution that actually works all the time.

Scott Cao Violins Dealers

This is a joke! 3 months, they still couldn't / don't know how to correct the issue. Each email replied I received are, we are looking into and the issue is sent to upper level to look into it. But it been more than 3 months, nothing is correct / fix. Each day pass, we are losing $. Store is still not available to customer. No service is provided but still charging us $19.99 monthly fees! How ridiculous!